Shoes for teenagers

alix*

coffee&tv
Reaction score
What shoes do you recommend for teenagers? I know I have a large fetish for designer shoes with pointy heels and things that teenagers shouldn't be really wearing :P But what casual shoes should I wear out? Please give examples :smile:

Thank You :flower:

If you still want to be dressy and stuff, then why not try out some ballet flats?

Or if you're looking for sneakers or something of the sort, then some Puma Speedcats. I love those shoes to death.

yeah i'd go for ballet flats too becuase you can dress them up or down

For sneakers, try converse jack purcells, or adidas sambas. they look a lot like what Margiela and Dior puts out.

should we not wear pointy heels?
I wear them all the time!

LOL I agree. You shouldn't necessarily limit yourself because you're a teenager. Just wear what you feel is comfortable and cute. Ever since my freshman year of HS all I wore was pointy high heels and tall designer boots. The teachers used to call me the Fashionista...hehe

i wear whatever i like. i really don't see why teenagers wouldn't be able to wear anything adults do (within reason). wear whatever goes with your style.

I'd go with ballet flats and sneakers at day and heels if you feel comfortable with them at night and on special occasions.

I personally never really wore high-heels, but that's a personal preference :flower:

I only wear heels on special occasions cuz I suck with them. I nearly fell once. I wear converse, keds, and ballet flats because I just feel really comfortable with them. I try not to dress too grown-up, really. If I wear heels, I don't wear something too high.

Miu Miu has some GORGEOUS ballet flats. I've wanted the green ones for like, six months, and my mom has threatened to cut off my credit card if I ever even thought of spending four hundred dollars on shoes. But, if your mom is less fascist than mine, they are absolutely gorgeous and I'd highly reccomend them.

alix* said:
What shoes do you recommend for teenagers? I know I have a large fetish for designer shoes with pointy heels and things that teenagers shouldn't be really wearing :P But what casual shoes should I wear out? Please give examples :smile:

Thank You :flower:

teenagers are not supposed to wear pointy toes?:shock:

I say wear what you like, I know I do but ballet flats are really cute and you can find them all over in different patterns, styles and fabrics.

Users who are viewing this thread

Forum Statistics

Threads
Members
Latest member
jamon53
Back
monitoring_string = "058526dd2635cb6818386bfd373b82a4"
<-- Admiral -->