Everybody 's Kung Fu Fighting...

PrinceOfCats

Naturellement pulpeuse
Reaction score
It's that time of year when I need a new pair of dancing shoes again. However, as I'm probably more strapped for cash than the guy who goes around selling those weird wooden implements from door to door I need to actually wear these shoes too. Ideally, I'd like a midnight blue pair to be worn with white socks a la Michael Jackson but I'm open to all suggestions, it just needs to be something I can dance in (no heels, please, I'm not some 1930s Jazz dancing supremo).

I was thinking about these but if someone can find me something prettier they can have this (virtual) lollipop:

I have no ideas regarding shoes, but let me just say....I got hit in the head with one of those giant chupachups while I was in Spain. Very painful! It pulled some of my hair out too cause it was open and wet =/

I like those ones you posted.

Hey POC,

So you want no heel at all? I don't see many guys on the floor in shoes that are totally flat like that, of course except for when I go lindy-hoppin. For that I got my old Vans sueded - $10. Can't walk in them though now of course.
For my salsa/tango/ballroom dancing I got a pair of plain black leather dancshuz, those have a small heel though. Ugly, but cost me $20 new. Great for practicing around. Quite frankly I think any leather sole shoes with toe flexibility are fine for dancing - so long as I can slide on the floor with the ball of my foot, which is especially key in tango, I'm fine. When I go out I'll just wear a nice pair of leather sole dress shoes.

Users who are viewing this thread

Forum Statistics

Threads
Members
Latest member
Figedifug
Back
monitoring_string = "058526dd2635cb6818386bfd373b82a4"
<-- Admiral -->