Coach S/S 2019 by Craig McDean

TZ001

Reaction score
Models: Indira Scott, Adut Akech, Kiki Willems, Fran Summers, & Sora Choi
65ab7d5aly1fytu1v3pi7j22da1kwe1c-2.jpg

Weibo/C-Oli

Last edited by a moderator:
No more Meisel? Looks like the typical Coach ad anyway.

Wait, what happened!?! I'm guessing something must've happened because most of these girls are Meisel muses. Not so sure about Adut.

I don't hate the shot, but the props are a bit cluttered. And I'm not sure about Adut's death stare. But it does look like a standard Coach x Meisel campaign so I guess that's all that matters.

I think it's better than Meisel's (last) campaign. Maybe Meisel prefers studio shoot now, but the crew has entirely changed: Stylist Jane How, Make-Up by Diane Kendal and Hair by Paul Hanlon.

I kinda miss seeing fresh faces in Coach ads, but I love the girls cast here.
Looks exactly like a Meisel x Coach ad, but I've always enjoyed the Coach aesthetic even if it stays the same every season.

I think this may have something to do with Selena Gomez. Recall reading late last year that Baron had put this SS2019 shoot on hold when she went into rehab, so maybe Meisel couldn't meet the rescheduled date and they went with McDean?

Where's Katia André?? After open the show, she deserves the campaign. I love her beauty and style!

I'm still wondering what's wrong with McDean those days...

3B183FE5-B347-403C-A218-4C0762A84D4E.jpeg Stylist: Jane How
Hair: Paul Hanlon
MUA: Diane Kendal

New images via Instagram @adutakech 43659C3D-682F-4876-AEDF-9ADE44456740.jpeg

Wait, what happened!?! I'm guessing something must've happened because most of these girls are Meisel muses.

Chloé's ads happened, now he's working for them, and some ads of both brands are quite similar.

I think this may have something to do with Selena Gomez. Recall reading late last year that Baron had put this SS2019 shoot on hold when she went into rehab, so maybe Meisel couldn't meet the rescheduled date and they went with McDean?

Rumor has it that Meisel was becoming very difficult to shoot with (according to a friend at Coach.) He also hated shooting the B-list/international celebs that went with these campaigns.

Much prefer this to Meisel's to be honest... feels much more creative somehow and has a sense of depth and some life to it...

Users who are viewing this thread

Forum Statistics

Threads
Members
Latest member
paulpaul
Back
monitoring_string = "058526dd2635cb6818386bfd373b82a4"
<-- Admiral -->