Coco Sumner

I'm not sure about her style yet, it does seem a bit contrived, the last outfit is more suited to a festival. Also, why does she look so miserable in the BT photos?! Nobody forced her to go! :P I hate this "attitude" a lot of the young London celebs have:judge:

Last edited by a moderator:
Coco Sumner at the Teenage Cancer Trust event "Trekstock", Boogaloo Bar, London, July 17, 2008

credit: WENN

2hh1u13.jpg
2002r08.jpg

w/ Carl:
egogtf.jpg

sno4ds.jpg

she looks completely out of it..i'm not liking the direction coco is heading but how could i have expected anything else..:innocent: i love the blue/white stripey tee though..:heart:

she looks completely out of it..i'm not liking the direction coco is heading but how could i have expected anything else..:innocent: i love the blue/white stripey tee though..:heart:

Do you mean the London "It girl" look she's got going? :ninja:

I've created a Coco Sumner blog/fansite since there seems to be a growing interest in her and her music. :flower:
It's only a couple of weeks old and I don't know anything about website design, so it's a work in progress. :blush:
I'm updating all the time, so check it out...

thehumner.blogspot.com

I heard a couple of her songs and they sounded a lot like The Slits' - especially her voice, and even the way she dresses and her hair, it all reminds me of Ari Up. She's still has a long way to go to find a personality of her own, musically and style-wise. I guess she's in the right path though - as long as Sting can keep his little girl away from Pete Doherty's filthy, nasty, junkie claws.

great style and great voice. i love that pic of her at stockholm fashion week

Do you mean the London "It girl" look she's got going? :ninja:

is that what it's called? :lol: she looks far too out of it for an 18 yr old girl.... that combined with this weird 80s dirty hair thing and the fact that she's hanging out with pete doherty just puts me off... :doh: she was so fresh in earlier pictures.... i don't understand why these young celebs think it's hot to look like you're 50 and have had a hard life on the streets...:innocent:

speaking of which....coco hanging out with pete....yuck...

and performing at a charity show on july 17..

flickr

i still think she's really talented...i was just hoping her parents would be guiding her in a bit of a healthier direction.... :P

which i can't really approve of because alice is an original and so is coco.
coco is cool enough when she's just herself so why just copy?
she can't beat alice anyway :rolleyes:

cooolness!
why wasn´t ridinghats like that available back when I used to ride horses... damn it...

btw, in some of the pics earlier in the thread, it kinda looks like she shaved a bit of her hair of? like Alice?
and if you really look at her eyes in some pic... well I am not gonna say anything... drug talk isn´t allowed on this board ... *cough*

but I dooo like her alooot! her voice is great! it´s amazing how much she sounds like her father.
my mum is gonna like her... she´s had a crush on Sting since back in the 70's :P

that's what coco says about her shaved hair:
"Me and my mates were really ****** and thought it would be fun to shave our heads...My mum flipped when she saw me."

:huh: That quote makes her look pathetic...she needs to find her own identity asap...but I do think she is talented...

Yeah, I completely agree. She's only 17 (or 18?) and I guess it's normal to say stuff like that to be 'cool'.

Users who are viewing this thread

Forum Statistics

Threads
Members
Latest member
todayfendi
Back
monitoring_string = "058526dd2635cb6818386bfd373b82a4"
<-- Admiral -->