Coco Sumner

i really like her outfit at the bt home hub hosue party!

the song voice in my head is one of my favs.

Last edited by a moderator:
^She's got a song called "Voice in my Head"? Talk about about plagiarism, ermm, inspiration.

coco_sumner_mode_large_qualite_uk.jpg

coco_sumner_mode_large_qualite_uk.jpg

elleuk.com

I think we are being quite harsh on Coco, we have to remember she is just an 18 year old experimenting.
Her music is great though, she has real talent.

haven't listened to her music yet but as far as her style is concerned.. she slots right in with pixie geldof, alice dellal, etc. the young cool London crowd, i find it sickening, and i wish she wasn't mixing with them because judging from earlier pictures she seemed cooler then, and so did her style; it was less contrived, less like the london crowd's style, and more original :S
also, on another note, she reminds me of willa holland in a few pictures. pretty girl. looks so like her dad!

Her music is good and her style is pretty cool although she looks wasted or out of it most of the time.....

There is going to be a book on London and a sort of youth revolution and Coco is main model for it all.

she has a little appearence in the movie Stardust i dunno if you knew it...:innocent:

ooh does anyone know if there's any new pics inside? Her eyes look amazing, but i dont know.. its a bit "chinny!"
Her hair looks much better now though

Users who are viewing this thread

Back
monitoring_string = "058526dd2635cb6818386bfd373b82a4"
<-- Admiral -->