Coleen Rooney

Walking around liverpool you see hundreds of girls dressed like that typical scouse girl. She dresses how most scallys (or chavs to people outside of merseyside) would dress given money. She has all that money and yet still manages to look like crap. The sad thing is many young chav girls will see her as a style icon. I pity the fool who does. I realy do. It is like she has just gone out and pick the first "expensive" clothes she could fine and threw them all together in one outift. Did anyone see her von dutch outfit, she had a limegreen von dutch t-shirt with a matching yellow and lime green hat. I think she is just a young girl in a big world and hasnt landed on her feet yet, hpefully given time she will get a more tastefull walldrobe.

...I think the thing is, she hasnt found her own style yet, she'll see all these people who can carry off some of the looks she 'sports' and think 'that looks good' so she puts the whole of it on herself at one time and just doesnt know what she's doing. fashion counselling anyone? :blink:

fab_fifties_fille said:
...I think the thing is, she hasnt found her own style yet, she'll see all these people who can carry off some of the looks she 'sports' and think 'that looks good' so she puts the whole of it on herself at one time and just doesnt know what she's doing. fashion counselling anyone? :blink:

I agree - it takes some people longer than others to get their own style - did anyone see older shots of Sienna Miller for instance :shock: Sienna Miller *does* have a stylist, now. I can't remember her name, but she was intereviewed in a mid market British womens magazine last month.
Impossible Princess - I think you'll find that the celebs you listed all have stylists, even at that young age.
Coleen already looks a lot better than she did at 17 - at this rate, she'll have got it together in a year or so.
I'm going to stick up for her - I'm from a similar background myself, some of the comments on this thread come across as a bit snobby.

She looks soooo bad it hurts :cry: no sense whatsoever. Bad coordination, wrong sizes, wrong shapes... I could go on for days, so I'll cut it short: no taste :yuk:

Lady Muck said:
I agree - it takes some people longer than others to get their own style - did anyone see older shots of Sienna Miller for instance :shock: Sienna Miller *does* have a stylist, now. I can't remember her name, but she was intereviewed in a mid market British womens magazine last month.
Impossible Princess - I think you'll find that the celebs you listed all have stylists, even at that young age.
Coleen already looks a lot better than she did at 17 - at this rate, she'll have got it together in a year or so.
I'm going to stick up for her - I'm from a similar background myself, some of the comments on this thread come across as a bit snobby.
Hannah sandling. She used to live with sienna, they were friends. So now, she's getting a bit of publicity off the Jude-Sienna thing. And I'm sure no one on TFS is criticising her b/g, but Coleen herself. I'm talking about the style you see in candids-i don't count red carpet dressing as style-the outfits they put together themselves when they're getting ready to go out in the morning-and i doubt they call their stylist every time they leave their house. I'm not naive enough not to know people like the olsens had help with their dressing even when they were younger (i believe their ex stylist is now working on their fashion line).

shes 16 shes got loads of money to spend on whatever she wants!
if anything she living every girls dream!
i know i wouldnt mind being in her shoes right now ( even if they are mingin!)

why does this cow have a thread? she's not famous or attractive and everyone seems to hate her style

how old is this girl exactly? I mean.. if she's between 16-18 then she dresses like the majority of people I see on a day to day basis- hopefully with time, it'll get better. Why does her being a footballer's wife put her under scrutiny though? I think I can count the number of NFL players wives I've ever seen in fashion sections on one hand- but ot, if it's eli manning... i'm so there :D

exactly... i can't figure out her age because people keep saying different things. My parents would never let me go off with my boyfriend now!

She is 19, but I don't blame her for spending all his money........he cheated and this is her payback.

It must be hard because if she left him she would have nothing again like she did as a kid.....I suppose she would rather be rich.

But to be honest all Footballers wives here in the UK dress like that! :rolleyes:

Loads of the continental players are married to women who aren't total bimbos...it's a worrying reflection on England as a country.

impossibleprincess said:
so she did actually get voted worst dressed? B/c i was wondering why no magazines were slagging her off. They always talk about how much money she spends, but not on what a disaster she looks. My friend was flicking through a mag the other day and she was horrified that they actually made nice comments about her style!!
im sure the media backlash will begin soon enough, as it always seems too.

PrinceOfCats said:
Loads of the continental players are married to women who aren't total bimbos...it's a worrying reflection on England as a country.
i think they need the stylist.
no one is born to bimbo, look britney spears's transformation.

Users who are viewing this thread

Forum Statistics

Threads
Members
Latest member
misslola
Back
monitoring_string = "058526dd2635cb6818386bfd373b82a4"
<-- Admiral -->