Coleen Rooney

A stylist would help but bimboism is deeply ingrained into the trophy wife psyche methinks. It'll take more than clothes to dislodge it...

heres some more pics of her
asis1072004124636PM.jpg
asis824200431611PM.jpg

Coleen (wayne rooney's missus)

OMFG! I have just popped into the corner shop on the way back from the school run, looked down at the papers and there is an headline screaming "COLEEN - FASHION MAGS RATE HER A STYLE ICON"

Someone tell me this is a joke?!?! Buying the le dix in every colour made makes you an icon nowadays :innocent:

yep, apprently the people at vogue think shes an icon (what are they on crack?) and shes going to have a double page spread in the June Edition and may even put her on the cover :sick: .Do they know how bad that will be for them?I think not

Tell me you are making that up!!! Forget crack, smack has been giving icon status too and that is all they will touch nowadays!

I might be cracking jokes but this is seriously not good. Scares me even. Its like validating all those essex wives and saying its okay. what you do is okay. when it so plainly is not. What next, Jodie marsh on the front of july vogue? WTF is going on!

i cant believe shes gonna be in vogue, its making me gag

Just in case I have not made this clear...I have not started this thread to slate Coleen, I am just saying that the platform she is being elevated to, is unjustified. She has not shown (me) anything in her 18months in the public light that would warrant her gracing the pages of Vogue, let alone the cover. She is a 19yr old that is in a precious position. If the criteria is how 'they' spend their days off, well charlotte church buys better shoes fgs! Is she a style icon?

I didn't want to start the thread with one of my long speeches but I need to make clear what my issue is!!

Last edited by a moderator:
If I were her stylist Id raid her closet and throw anything that has a label...Namely Missioni, Pucci...anything that ends in an Italian I.

Id keep the Balenciaga bags and work on a new, cleaner, crisper very sleek look...Hair color change!

^^ Hear hear!

I was too in shock to do a search beforehand, only just came across your thread.

Oh god, i was dreading the day and now it has come the end of the world is nigh...Coleen? But why?!

It said in the paper today that she was going to be in thr june eddition of Vogue. she may even get the cover.

I think a magazine said "She can't decide whether she wants to be sienna miller or victoria beckham..." which is hitting the nail on the head-she wants to be boho because it's "of the moment" but she also wants to look like she has money. It does not work.

Users who are viewing this thread

Forum Statistics

Threads
Members
Latest member
Derekz7
Back
monitoring_string = "058526dd2635cb6818386bfd373b82a4"
<-- Admiral -->