Colette - Paris

Ceptuouse

Reaction score
I did a search and nothing came up for this fabulous store :bounce: Ill post some more stuff anyway...

195461117_fc2af685b0.jpg

[flickr]

thanks for posting! Always been curious about this shop.. what designers do they stock? Who owns it?

According to Colette...

Alexander McQueen
Allegri by V&R
Balmain
Bottega Veneta
Burberry
Chloe
Commes des Garcons
Emilio Pucci
Fendi
Hussein Chalayan
Jeremy Scott
Jil Sander
Junya Watanabe
Karl Lagerfeld
Lanvin
Libertine
Marc by Marc
Marc Jacobs
Marni
McQ
Miu Miu
Nina Ricci
Prada
Proenza Schouler
Ralph Lauren
Viktor&Rolf
Y3
Yves Saint Laurent

:flower:

Thats not the full list, I had to type it all out myself because they have a flash site which I cant copy from :doh: so I picked the leading designers, click here to get the rest though [Enter >> Visit >> A-Z]

...& there is more designers under Accessories [women&man], Denim, tshirts, sneakers, time, beauty and magazines! I only posted designers under style/woman :smile:

The Colette cheshire cat...
120euros I think it was ^_^

cheshirecat9tj.jpg

[colette.fr]

Yes the store is VERY overrated. Not worth visiting again...

I never understood the hype about this store...

Last time I was in Paris I didnt get a chance to go to Colette, I want to go, just to go, but I have a feeling Im going to be underwhelmed (just like the VERY overhyped Jeffrey)

i like some stuff from colette, but a lot of their products are not worth what they charge. i like their dogs the most, i forgot their names.

Im going to Paris in two weeks, and I really wanna go there, just to see, and maybe find myself a really cool water-bottle:P But I does look pretty stylish from the pics on their site... anyone been there, and liked it?

I love Colette. Does somebody have more pictueres of the Colette store inside? I like to know more about Colette:smile:

Collette is really too overrated, it´s not even worth a visit. My fave concept store in Europe is Apropos in Cologne.

dont go there for the clothes!
go there if you want CDs, Books or Gadgets... thats about it :smile:

not sure if they ship to the US but they are quite efficient overall. i prefer shopping online with them !!

it's sort of a fun store to browse.. for a little while.
definitely all about the hype though

a bit overwhelming. crowded too

Id be interested in browsing the store. Im going to add it to my list of things to do while in Paris.

I visited Colette in September and was also extremely underwhelmed. It was a waste of time.

The website is more exciting than the store itself.

Users who are viewing this thread

Forum Statistics

Threads
Members
Latest member
todayfendi
Back
monitoring_string = "058526dd2635cb6818386bfd373b82a4"
<-- Admiral -->