Atlanta Shoppping

Kaleidoscope can be described as a shop with lots of dresses appropriate for the (former) sorority girl. Decatur is an interesting area if you're nostalgic for the 70s.

is H&M there really as bad as some of the things i've read about? apparently they haven't much variety in the men's. and i've been to the two stores in boston and i quite liked those because they did have more option.

but i was going to head up there in the next week for that reason alone really as it's the only store i've seen cheap that has decent stuff. and it's much closer to me.

I just moved to Atlanta from the burbs and was wondering where in the world is the vintage shopping. I mean actual vintage, as in I'll-find-the-good-stuff-myself-for-cheap, not consignment where they mark it up 200%? And it doesn't necessarily have to be "designer" fashions either, just unique.

Kaleidoscope can be described as a shop with lots of dresses appropriate for the (former) sorority girl.

i'm not into the decatur scene either but this is not accurate either unless you're a goth

also consignment stores are so overpriced, i just live @ value village

Last edited by a moderator:

Users who are viewing this thread

Forum Statistics

Threads
Members
Latest member
amywhiffen
Back
monitoring_string = "058526dd2635cb6818386bfd373b82a4"
<-- Admiral -->