Collections In Stores

Tiffany7

Reaction score
Hi.
I was just wondering generally how long do the spring collections stay in the stores... until what month & when do they go on sale? Im especially interested in Chloe right now. It seems theres alot from the spring collection that I want & Im planning a trip on NY some time this summer.
Thanks for you help. :heart:

Maybe go onto their site and ask whether they still have the items in stock. :flower:

Ive wrote to Chloe a couple times & have never heard back from them. :wacko:

I think the spring/summer collection has just arrived in the stores so thats a good sign lol. It just how early do they get rid of them & start getting fall things in. Hopefully not before mid July when I think I will be taking my trip.

I should have said summer collections. I was just looking at the site again & I noticed that they did spring & summer seperate. Sooooooooooo I guess what Im wondering about is summer. I think the summer must be in store now unless Liv just got some thing early lol.

Ok most of the boutiques start getting the spring collections in febuary and start having the sales in july/august but usualy the only have very small sizes left and the fall collections start shipping in late august :flower: and don't worry chloe has not recived everything from the spring collection yet they should have everything in store by the end of march if there's something you want now don't wait till the sales just call them and do a mail order

Fall collections are in store in late July the earliest,
but its true, sales shopping can be very frustrating,
there is nothing worth the money in store..
i hate sales shopping, better get the new collections as
they arrive in store.

*i find most clothes cheaper than usual this season..
due to the euro/dollar situation, prices have gone down
instead or up.. even in europe..
combined with general market disfunction, one can find
pretty reasonable prices :wink:

Originally posted by chanel_girl@Mar 9th, 2004 - 5:44 am
Ok most of the boutiques start getting the spring collections in febuary and start having the sales in july/august but usualy the only have very small sizes left and the fall collections start shipping in late august :flower: and don't worry chloe has not recived everything from the spring collection yet they should have everything in store by the end of march if there's something you want now don't wait till the sales just call them and do a mail order
I will order the things that I REALLY want & maybe wait on some.

Cooooooooooool. I wear a 0/2 & xs. So if only small sizes are available... Im good. :heart:

Originally posted by Tiffany7+Mar 9th, 2004 - 10:06 am--><div class='quotetop'>QUOTE(Tiffany7 @ Mar 9th, 2004 - 10:06 am)</div><div class='quotemain'> <!--QuoteBegin-chanel_girl@Mar 9th, 2004 - 5:44 am
I will order the things that I REALLY want & maybe wait on some.

Cooooooooooool. I wear a 0/2 & xs. So if only small sizes are available... Im good. :heart: [/b][/quote]
S/S sales in New York generally start in the last week of May, first week of June. Your best bet for Chloe is Bagutta, their first mark down is 50% (unlike 30% in most stores) and who start their sale the earliest in NYC - plus they usually have the choisest pieces. Have fun!

Originally posted by Lena@Mar 9th, 2004 - 5:59 am
*i find most clothes cheaper than usual this season..
due to the euro/dollar situation, prices have gone down
instead or up.. even in europe..
combined with general market disfunction, one can find
pretty reasonable prices :wink:
I so wish your words were true for NYC. The prices this season are outrageous, even the store owners are complaining that they have to pay a lot for clothes and therefore mark up so much.

Originally posted by faust@Mar 9th, 2004 - 10:17 am
S/S sales in New York generally start in the last week of May, first week of June. Your best bet for Chloe is Bagutta, their first mark down is 50% (unlike 30% in most stores) and who start their sale the earliest in NYC - plus they usually have the choisest pieces. Have fun!
Oh cool!! Im planning on buying what I really want now & some of the others Im interested in but not sooooo obsessed with I will risk waiting for a sale.
So if they go on sale at the end of May or beginning of June I guess I will just have them to wear in NY in July instead of getting them while Im there lol.

Do you have the phone # to Bagutta so I could keep it on hand?

Thanks so much everyone!! :heart:

Originally posted by Tiffany7+Mar 10th, 2004 - 2:36 am--><div class='quotetop'>QUOTE(Tiffany7 @ Mar 10th, 2004 - 2:36 am)</div><div class='quotemain'><!--QuoteBegin-faust@Mar 9th, 2004 - 10:17 am
Oh cool!! Im planning on buying what I really want now & some of the others Im interested in but not sooooo obsessed with I will risk waiting for a sale.
So if they go on sale at the end of May or beginning of June I guess I will just have them to wear in NY in July instead of getting them while Im there lol.

Do you have the phone # to Bagutta so I could keep it on hand?

Thanks so much everyone!! :heart:[/b][/quote]
(212)925-5216. 76 Greene Street (SoHo). Deal with Bernard (a tall black guy), he is very cool. You can tell him that Eugene (the russian guy :lol: ) sent you, if you want.

Users who are viewing this thread

Back
monitoring_string = "058526dd2635cb6818386bfd373b82a4"
<-- Admiral -->