Collina Strada F/W 2024.25 New York

By Collina Strada standards this is a little palatable, which isnt saying much.

yass representation yass inclusivity! now give me fashion cause its gone. its just a bunch of models walking to complete a list of groups of people. they were probably instructed to bring their own floral attires.

I love it, transformative and aspirational. I think TFS is just too stuck in the old ways and expect people to have luxury, jetset society looks, hot and oiled up men and women by the pools giving off bisexual vibes, strict standards of beauty... Honestly, I thought so as well, but after seeing this deeply researched, amazingly tailored collection I cannot wait, but become a flexing himbo, a pregnant woman that must make sure everyone knows she got cre*mpied by her man or a disabled person that definitely has looks and fashion as their priority. To be frank, I'd prefer all in one, to be a pregnant disabled himbo, this show is so dream-inducing! Although I do think the representation is lacking. I have not seen ONE overwei... bigge... differently shap... physically distinct male of lighter skin colour, and this is an American brand with a capital A! Ugh!

Can't wait to see these gorgeous looks featured in RE-EDITION magazine styled by Lotta Volkova and photographed by Zoe Ghertner or Harley Weir!

200.gif

Giphy

Users who are viewing this thread

Forum Statistics

Threads
Members
Latest member
thefashionfetishist
Back
monitoring_string = "058526dd2635cb6818386bfd373b82a4"
<-- Admiral -->