Color Contact Lenses

I don't know if anyone here has ever heard of these but there's these new contacts lenses called GEO lens and they're ridiculously big in Asia... like Korea, Japan and HK and stuff. Anyways, I recently bought a pair of them because a friend's friend was selling them and they are a bit weird/kooky but they're fun for special occasions and they're also really comfortable on my eyes. They're supposed to make your pupils look brighter and fuller I think. :smile:blush:Weird I KNOW) but apparently Asians have smaller pupils or something.. I've tried Freshlooks in grey before and my eyes don't seem to agree with them. :angry:

Anywas, if anyone wants to check out these GEO lens the people that I bought them from are just starting to sell to the public. I think before they were just doing sales to friends and families and stuff like that. If anyone wants to check them out you can go to www.torontocirclelens.blogspot.com. The couple who runs the company are super friendly and just really nice in general. I also think they're doing free shipping to Canada and the US. If you PM me, I might be able to get ppl a discount for 10-15% off because they're trying to attract some new customers. :flower:

i wear geo too but im not sure yet if its good or bad. its my first time wearing contacts.

i had a week of not being able to wear them specifically on one eye and after it was fine again.

Have any of you tried Freshkon? I'm currently using their misty grey, and it looks amazing!! They also do black and brown which make your pupils even larger.. really very gorgeous. They're pretty comfortable and I don't need eyedrops even after about 12 hours of wear.

I have used the freshlooks and the freshlook color blends and they've turned out pretty well. My eyes tend to dry out sometimes but other than that I like them alot.

i've been blessed with 2 different coloured eyes :flower:
aclens
i love bi-coloured eyes so much, i used to wear only one brown contact lense (the blue looked creepy on me) but i've stopped using them because i could only wear them for short periods, otherwise my eyes got really really red and hurt :doh: nontheless, i'm thinking of getting them again..:innocent::ninja:

Hey guys, I plan on getting color contacts as well, I've been wanting some for years on end, but first I wanted to make sure that what I buy is very real looking, so I made up my mind with CIBA vision's DURASOFT 3 opaque lenses ..they cost a lot, but they are worth it ,I keep looking at recent photos of Paris and she has natural brown eyes that are perfectly hidden by her lenses....
what do you think ?
I think they look very real !!!! ?? thanks for sharing your thoughts with me :smile:
paris_hilton_is_becoming_a_skeleton.jpg

credit : posh24.com

Last edited by a moderator:
tHEY ARE NOT PERFECT AT ALL actually when she's posing on the red carpet and you look the hqs there is a huge difference she should have chosen a softer color
Im just sayin cause Ive been wearin color contacts for almost 10 years so I can tell
You will always see a difference the thing is you have to go for a soft color

I have brown eyes, and the only ones i've tried are Ciba Vision Freshlook Colours Dailies in Blue & Green and they didn't change my eye color at all :blink:

I have a friend who has Acuvue 2 colors opaques in blue, and she has hazel eyes and they look kind of fake on her ,except for flash photos ... that is why I want to try Durasoft, I thought they are well colored and perfectly opaque... I honestly think they are some of the best out there ....and the most expensive :(
Kenysha 75 yes, true, I do not intend to get her color (baby blue), but a more softer one
here are some color examples
colors4.jpg

credit: opticatropical.com
and a close up of the green
durasoft3complementsgrepp8.jpg

credit kadinlarkulubu.com forums

^^Don't forget to see your Ophthalmologist first !!!
I had a problem with my right eye it was all getting red and I had to rush to get an appointment I had a right eye ulcer and now Im not sure I could put them again I have to go back
So guys be really careful with that

So are CIBA vision's DURASOFT 3 opaque lenses the ones Paris wears? i'm confused :unsure:

kenysha, thank you for your advice, I wasn't even dreaming of getting lenses without seeing a doc first :smile:
beduina, yes, those are exactly the same brand Paris Hilton wears, her color is baby blue :smile: but in the past she used Freshlooks
they are about 200 $, and last a whole year ! I think the price is fair, it covers the eye color so well, they look very good to me, I'm honestly hoping to get some in the UK, my lousy country doesn't have this brand

Alexandra Daddario looks like she's wearing Color Contacts here in the shade I want. Can anyone recommend something that won't cost me a fortune^_^?

colorcontacts.jpg

justjaredjr

Does anybody know where the CIBA vision's DURASOFT 3 opaque lenses are stocked in London? or anywhere else within the UK? so far i tried Boots (Opticians section), they only stock Fresh Look

I'm glad you like them ,beduina... have you tried google-ing? that's the same country I want to buy them from (since UK RULES)
I found them already at visiondirect.co.uk :smile: give it a try, order online :smile:
hope that helps
hug

9mm sfx light green

I think I'll be gettin these the colour is so amazing:heart:
CCybB3UCEWYFCnh.jpg

ioffer.com

light green & olive green by 9mm sfx so expensive...800$ a pair
lightgreen.1.jpg
olivegreen2.jpg
olivegreen.jpg

netsolstores.com

natural green natural grey natural blue & artic blue brand is 9mm sfx