Colton Haynes

944 Magazine August 2009 by Raquel Olivo

k19cma.jpg

models.com

34ijsjp.jpg

There’s no shortage of models turned actors these days but few have the personality and charisma of up and comer Colton Haynes. With a slot on the new Showtime series ‘LOOK’ and fresh editorials in Vogue Hommes International and more ready to debut, it is Mr. Haynes turn to step into the spotlight. MDC chats with the very busy young man about what it’s like to transition into film.
wtgh1d.jpg

models.com

The American Touch: Interview Colton Haynes.
Ph: Ben Cope
Styling: Cliff Hoppus
Interview: Ray Tetauira
Grooming: SEAN JAMES for Rusk
Art Direction: Eric Sposito

160grams.com

Well Colton… You are handsome, photogenic and young and probably smart. Let’s be honest, you’re lucky ? Do you realize that ?
COLTON: I appreciate that. I am an extremely positive person... I am one of the luckiest people in the world and i realize that every single day.
I never thought in a million years that i could be pursuing a career like this. And i'm extremely blessed to have the opportunities that i have. Whether it be the people i work with, the travel, the amazing locations... I am always in awe of how lucky i am and do realize that i can never take any experience for granted.

The first time I heard your name you were a model. Is it still something true ? Are you still doing runway shows ? Castings? Editorials ?
COLTON: Yes, it is true. I do still model. I love doing it, it's a great way of expression and it gets me out of my shell... Plus it's a really great way of makin money and keeps me fed.

You’re also acting in several TV shows. Lots of work, lots of fun …anyway you’re 23 right ? So young but already very busy.
Do you like that ?

COLTON: I'm actually 21 but 23 is definately creepin up on me faster than i can believe. I would love nothing more that
to wake up every morning, have my coffee then head to set all day and never have an ounce of free
time. When I'm alone I start to talk to myself or tend to spend money and though that may be fun...it's not smart ha.

So you had a role in CSI: Miami, how is it like working with such a huge crew ? Lots of people, good actors, are you sometimes
stressed ?

COLTON: Stress is definately present, but it's a good stress... Why stress, it just gives you ulcers.

What about Zoolander 2 ? Are you really gonna be part of that movie ?
COLTON: HAHAHA... I joked about that in an interview i did. It is not true though that would be fun ;-)

By the way, I can read everywhere that you are the new Channing Tatum. Do you have a superhero or someone you admire that you’d like to embody for a big Hollywood production ?
COLTON: Hmm the new Channing ??? We are with the same management company and some people do call me Channing Jr. But I don't think I am the new Channing Tatum. He is very talented and i would love to have a career like him. He is working on 7 films now ! Sadly I don't have a specific superhero that i would like to play (my brother clinton is gonna kill me when he reads this) but i would like to embody James Dean, Clark Gable and the list goes on.

I’d like to know one more thing, do you have a movie you can’t prevent yourself from watching because you’re such a fan ? And name the worst movie of all times for you ?
COLTON: I could lay in bed and watch "Legends of the fall", "A streetcar named desire", "West side story" or "Paper Moon all day, everyday ! The worst movie ? hmmm... It is hard for me to sit through movies as it is cause i lose interest very quickly so any movie that takes long for their plots to kick in are definately at the bottom of my list.

My lintle finger told me that you are residing in Los Angeles. Good stereotype !!! Just between us, do you love to act like a playboy, big car, nice chicks and money…that’s a good life you’re living? Aren’t people jealous ?
COLTON: I am a low key kind of guy. I do have a big car, nice chicks, etc... But I would not want anyone to be jealous of me. Jealousy is not something I would wish upon anyone... its a bad feeling.

A little silly and useless question but I am just so curious, is your heart taken ?
COLTON: The last time I went to the doctor he said that my heart was still there... I hope no one has taken it, that would not be very good for my health. haha

I know sometimes im asking crazy things but isn’t elegance one of the most fundamental thing people search in life ? So today what is stylish from your point of view ?
COLTON: Style from my point of view can easily be obtained as long as you have confidence. I dont think that my style could fit in to one specific genre cause I kind of go all over the place. I have kinda made myself believe that I live in the fifties by day, and move to the 80s by night.

Also everyone is talking a lot about this new TV show “ Look “, described as quite controversial. What would you say about that project ?

COLTON: "LOOK" is a new SHOWTIME series that I am working on that is written and directed by (the genius) Adam Rifkin. Yes the show is controversial and taps in to a story that an average american is put on surveilance 200 times a day. The show follows the every day lives of average americans and is made to look like reality. It is shot through surveillance cameras, web cams, and personal recording devices and is made to show viewers what people do when they dont know they are being watched.

Tell me more about your character ?

COLTON: I play a character named Shane Dabello who is a real trickster. I try the whole series to take the virginity of my young jewish classmate Molly (played by the talented Ali Cobrin) and get in to a little trouble along the way. The show is graffic, and has alot of nudity, drug use etc. But it is unlike any other show on TV and will shock and thrill audiences.

Do you have some other upcoming projects in mind that you can exclusively reveal to 160g' readers ?

COLTON:
I DO...I have a Movie on the HALLMARK Channel coming out on October 24th called "Always and Forever". It is starring me, Rena Sofer, Dean Mcdermott, and Barbara Eden. Its a great story about a pair of high school sweethearts who reunite at their high school reunion. I am also going to be on MELROSE PLACE on November 3rd where i play a young hollywood star who has a drug overdose! FUN!

I saved the best for last, if you could win the Oscar of the best actor, what would you say in front of the audience? You can’t hide or run away or disappear !

COLTON:
Wow I would:
1. Faint.
2. make of a fool out of myself and probably throw up or cry.
3. I'm the worst in front of live cameras so i would probably say something ridiculous and embarrass myself.
4. i would thank the academy for somehow getting the votes wrong.
5. I would thank my brother, my sisters, and my mo.

Interview by Ray Tetauira.

Last edited by a moderator:
I love him in Teen Wolf && i wasn't suprised to find out that he's a model, he's gorgeous.

Colton Haynes heads out to party at Entertainment Weekly’s 5th Annual Comic-Con Celebration sponsored by Batman: Arkham City held at Float, Hard Rock Hotel San Diego on Saturday night (July 23).

justjaredjr

He is so hot. Serious model potential. :crush: I started watching The Gates on Netflix, and have a nice crush on him now. :blush:

Colton Haynes arrives at LAX Airport for a departing flight on Tuesday (August 9) in Los Angeles.

The 22-year-old actor sported a white Nike baseball cap and blue flannels as he rode the escalators.

justjaredjr

Colton Haynes hits the black carpet at the 2011 MTV VMAs on Sunday (August 28) at Nokia Theatre L.A. Live in Los Angeles.

colton-haynes.com

Colton Haynes gives a big smile as he attends Fashion’s Night Out at the Beverly Center on Thursday (September 8) in Los Angeles.

The 23-year-old actor was joined by his Teen Wolf co-star Holland Roden on the red carpet.

justjaredjr

He is really attractive, but there is something about his hair that scares me. :ninja:

Colton Haynes sharply suits up as he attends the Giorgio Armani / Vanity Fair private dinner on Monday night (October 11) in Los Angeles.

justjaredjr

Colton Haynes and Tyler Posey walk the red carpet at the 2011 Scream Awards held at Universal Studios on Saturday (October 15) in Universal City, Calif.

justjaredjr

Wonderland Magazine
"LA Story"
Photographer: Paul Jasmin

models.com

Colton Haynes and BFF Ally Maki escape the hundred acre woods for a little fun over Halloween weekend in Los Angeles.

The twosome headed out to Matthew Morrison’s costumed bash at Voyeur with pals Holland Roden, Chloe Wang and Colton’s cousin, David.

On Halloween night (October 31), the group also hit up the West Hollywood Halloween Party.

justjaredjr

Colton Haynes suits up for a night out at the 2011 AFI Fest held at Grauman’s Chinese Theatre in Hollywood on Thursday night (November 3).

The 23-year-old Teen Wolf star walked the red carpet at the premiere of J. Edgar, starring Leonardo DiCaprio.

justjaredjr

2011 TV Guide Magazine Hot List Party held at Greystone Manor Supperclub on Monday night (November 7) in West Hollywood, Calif.

justjaredjr

Actor Colton Haynes arrives at the 2012 MTV Movie Awards held at Gibson Amphitheatre on June 3, 2012 in Universal City, California. (June 2, 2012 - Source: Christopher Polk/Getty Images North America)
Colton+Haynes+2012+MTV+Movie+Awards+Red+Carpet+qGoc4WwoDhUl.jpg
Colton+Haynes+2012+MTV+Movie+Awards+Arrivals+dnjqFk1lwvpl.jpg

Essential Hommes Magazine
Photos: Matthew Lyn
Styling: Terry Lu

lamodelsblog

Magazine: Carbon Copy
Issue: #15
Cover Model: Colton Haynes |LA Models|
Stylist: Beau Quillian
Photographer: Gomillion & Leupold

malemodelscene.net