Comfy Heels

BagGal

Reaction score
Lately I've been searching for some dressy stilettos and I'm not having much luck finding any that are comfortable. Is it just a sacrifice women have to pay for cute heels? Seems like stiletto & comfort are just never going to be in the same equation.

Does anyone else have this problem? :unsure: or maybe I just need to keep searching

I think some heels can be quite comfy...probably down to how well made the shoes are :flower:

I remember a while back I had my favourite back pair of heels that I could walk in everyday without any problems...but another pair I wore once really hurt :cry:

depends on your idea of comfort...

i find that my marc jacobs pumps are super comfy, at 4 inches thats pretty good.

I would say they exist, though my heels are rarely over 4 inches, usually around 2 inches. I think balance is very important, and that depends on how the shoe is constructed, which affects how your feet and subsequently you are supported.

Of course, nothing beats flip flops for comfort, but with some practice and the right shoes heels can come pretty close.

Good luck with your search! Don't give up on heels though... they're so pretty and there are some comfy ones out there!!

Heels can be quite comfortable. Refuse to buy uncomfortable ones: it'll teach the designer a lesson when he/she doesn't sell his/her pinching shoes. :furious:

I'm one of the lucky girls who find heels really comfortable...I just dont get pain when I'm wearing heels wheather they are big or small! Lol..come on everyone hate me :D

Users who are viewing this thread

Forum Statistics

Threads
Members
Latest member
andy190
Back
monitoring_string = "058526dd2635cb6818386bfd373b82a4"
<-- Admiral -->