The Highest Heels

TheSoCalledPrep

Reaction score
Any idea where I can get really high heels (at LEAST 4") for under $50? I really don't want any hooker shoes, but I've been having trouble finding high high heels that don't look cheap that also fit in my budget. I have considered selling most of my shoes and buying black Clichys, just wearing them every day... :P

Any ideas?

Do you have any preferences on how you want your shoes to look like? Other than the shoe being 4 inches? Dollhouse has really nice looking ones for under $50 and they have some really really high heels.

TheSoCalledPrep said:
Any idea where I can get really high heels (at LEAST 4") for under $50? I really don't want any hooker shoes, but I've been having trouble finding high high heels that don't look cheap that also fit in my budget. I have considered selling most of my shoes and buying black Clichys, just wearing them every day... :P

Any ideas?

is it for an occasion or you just want highest heels?

I just want big heels.. show me what you guys like.... I'm sick of the weeny heels that all the stores around here carry... 2", 3", it's not doing it for me this fall....

TheSoCalledPrep said:
I just want big heels.. show me what you guys like.... I'm sick of the weeny heels that all the stores around here carry... 2", 3", it's not doing it for me this fall....

Do you mind me asking how tall you are? if not i am sorry if the question was offensive in any manner

Hi Prep, Where in PA are you? I can give you some ideas of where I shop in PA if I can narrow it down.

Baby cakes

TheSoCalledPrep said:
Nope, no problem... 5'4" =)

Lovely height!!! I am 5'4 too :smile:

I had a quite large selection of high heels (10cm) and i bought once a 12cm heel from a site called veronicasheels..i think...it was soo high it killed me...i wore them once and they were not worth it...now i am sticking with the 5cms ones:smile:

But you know wedges seem to be great...i am not sure where you can get them under $50 dollars...but try Zara, i heard that are on sale and they got quite a selection of high heels under $50...

Thanks Dulci!! I'm gonna go hit up their website...

Babycakes said:
Hi Prep, Where in PA are you? I can give you some ideas of where I shop in PA if I can narrow it down.

Baby cakes

South of Pittsburgh, with easy access to Morgantown, Pittsburgh, Greensburgh, etc..

Now if you're open-minded and patient, look at sexyshoes.com. Sure, a lot of them are hooker-ish, but a surprising number are nice, simple pumps with 5" heels. Some slingbacks, too, all very reasonable $. I have no idea of the quality, but at least some of them are said to be leather.

Yeah Veronica's has some great stuff, but still in excess of $100 typically.

SexyShoes is OK too, priced in the $50 range.

PierreSilber has some trashy stuff, but some good stuff also [mostly Ellie Shoes] in the $50 range.

Try to avoid Dugan Brothers if possible due to consumer complaints.

66_1_b.JPG

df_1_b.JPG

fc_1_b.JPG

$22,95 on ebay

0f_1_b.JPG

2e_1_b.JPG

$26,95 on ebay

Hi Prep, I also live in Western PA. Have you gone a little north to the outlet mall at Grove City. I shop there often. The Ninewest store has a nice variety of 4" heels at very reasonable prices. Some of their shoes on sale are less than $30. Also at Grove City, I have bought nice shoes at the BCBG-Max Azaria store. Again, a nice selection of 4" heels for less than $70.

Also try the Ninewest store at Monroeville Mall or try one of the Kaufmann's stores. I shop the one in Greensburg, and they have a nice selection of heels at 4" or higher.

Good luck.

Babycakes

How high do you want to go? Will they be casual heels or dress heels?

Users who are viewing this thread

Forum Statistics

Threads
Members
Latest member
saucednoods
Back
monitoring_string = "058526dd2635cb6818386bfd373b82a4"
<-- Admiral -->