Comme Comme S/S 10 Paris

borring...

this line is sort of soft-core version of CdG, and is not her serious struggle for something new.
so the miracle of creation might not take place here.
but nothing is more boring than your comments like this.
don't make thread space your private spittoon any more.

it's very classic and very pared down kawakubo,which i think is the ultimate spirit and intention of comme comme.

love the parkas and the ruched pieces. and the olive drab is such a beautiful colour here :wub:

I think it's wonderful. Classic staples in the vein of CDG. All of it, the jackets especially, would be fantastic additions to any wardrobe, imo. Thanks for posting, Runner!

I'm really loving the simplicity used here.. it's accessible but still keeps a special charm to it.. the jackets are my favorite part, followed by the hats. :heart:

thank you so much, runner!

Peasant in pink...
& polka dots...

The line is much cheaper than other lines and is an entry point collection for her customers.

ughh commented the wrong thread... but now that i'm here i'd like to say that most of this is either boring or just plain ugly D:

Last edited by a moderator:
Really lovely, simple collection. Thanks runner.

I actually do like it. Very comme des garcons, and like what the others said, it's probably a second line for more basic pieces, thereby making it more affordable to the public.

Wouldn't hesitate to take a closer look at the collection if it was available near me.

yeah i dont know why people are saying boring when its basics.
how theatrical can it be?
i think its a great cdg take on basics. love it.

Users who are viewing this thread

Forum Statistics

Threads
Members
Latest member
turnipcookie
Back
monitoring_string = "058526dd2635cb6818386bfd373b82a4"
<-- Admiral -->