Comme Des Garcons - Guerrilla Stores

Loads of PLAY collection still available at Dover Street Market in London. Suggest giving them a call as the staff are great and they can ship worldwide.

Went in last week and they have most of the Tshirts and knitwear as well as plenty left from the Black heart series.

Contact details are on their website www.doverstreetmarket.com

I agree with you John! DSMs staff is amazing, many times I have purchased things! Also you can contact Guerrilla Stores they usually stock all PLAY styles as PLAY is a permanent line.

I really want to buy the Ganryu long t-shirts, but I don't know how long and tight are they...

Party Time!

Party Time!

Attachments

• Guerrilla Store +30 210 - Part II - 8 88 Party.jpg
    Guerrilla Store +30 210 - Part II - 8 88 Party.jpg
    148.8 KB · Views: 14
^^ Nqth!!! It's good to be back! By the way your blog rocks! My favourite one, full of CDG! :-)))))

Well Bearbrick I was busy for a couple of months, but now I am back...I see some new Guerrilla Stores in the horizon so stay tuned!

Concerning the synthetic fabrics, I have a polyester trouser CDG HOMME PLUS from SS06 (Rolling Stones Collection for those you don't remember) which is amazing, better than cotton, belive me! But this doesn't that I don't like cotton or wool.

Hi GB,
how are you affiliated with the Guerrila stores? it seems you know alot about them... I would love to open one!

Anyone have piccies of the LA store? I'm dying to go there! :heart:

^ i have the black heart tee...
one recommendation i have is to size up, because my shirt fits fine size-wise, but in length it is vair vair short :lol:

i bought the black heart polo shirt. it's really short too..even after sizing up.
:blink:
i still love it though.

Guerrilla Store + Needy Nation of Australia = YES PLEASE!

Thanks stacyellen!

Cool site too. (I love the Raveonettes.) :heart:

i bought the black heart polo shirt. it's really short too..even after sizing up.
:blink:
i still love it though.

Guerrilla Store + Needy Nation of Australia = YES PLEASE!

In anyway, if you are not very very very short and thin, don't buy small, small is very very short, try medium is a bit larger than small but the lenght is normal for a polo...:D

^I tried to go today but I got lost. I was even in the right building and everything. Are normal people even allowed to go? My aunt said it was so hidden because you're supposed to be invited.

^I tried to go today but I got lost. I was even in the right building and everything. Are normal people even allowed to go? My aunt said it was so hidden because you're supposed to be invited.

you have to go through the alley gate on 4th st!
sort of confusing if you dont live downtown :D

all the Guerrilla Stores are hidden even the COMME des GARCONS shops are hidden :D you will see the difference of CDG shops and Guerrilla Stores when you go....

the new Guerrila store in athens is the cutest :heart:

^ welcome back Lena! Long time no see...

I didn't manage to find the new store the last time I was in Athens... I kept asking around but nobody knew where it was, although many of them had heard of it....

Where exactly is it?

hey melt, good to see you are still around :kiss:

the 00301 store is well hidden in a basement few meters from 'chic' Kolonaki Square
do you need the address doll?

Users who are viewing this thread

Forum Statistics

Threads
Members
Latest member
valeriolo
Back
monitoring_string = "058526dd2635cb6818386bfd373b82a4"
<-- Admiral -->