Part II!!!!!!!!

Attachments

• Guerrilla Store Poster.jpg
    Guerrilla Store Poster.jpg
    158.7 KB · Views: 15
wow! GB, that's great.

+65 GS4 will open in january next year.

GuerillaBoy....

How come Kolonaki was chosen for the new venture? (not very revolutionary is it?)...

And where exactly is the store to be found?

GuerillaBoy....

How come Kolonaki was chosen for the new venture? (not very revolutionary is it?)...

And where exactly is the store to be found?

we would like to to show to the people that you can make a Guerrilla store even in the very center of Athens and be strong full of energy.

Does Singapore's store still operate? Is it still in Bukit Merah? What's the address please? I will be going to Singapore this weekend.

No one understands the paradigm of impermanency better than Tom Ford, whose career at Gucci was abruptly shortened. Asked recently if he thought people would remember him after he leaves Gucci in April, Mr. Ford said to Women's Wear Daily, with a snap of his fingers: "They will forget. This is today. This is the world. Six months, a year, two years. Whatever happens goes away."

Well, he was wrong there, wasn't he?! :lol:

we would like to to show to the people that you can make a Guerrilla store even in the very center of Athens and be strong full of energy.

Cool!B)

Thanks for the clarification! And all the best with the new venture!:flower:

Does Singapore's store still operate? Is it still in Bukit Merah? What's the address please? I will be going to Singapore this weekend.

It closed in july. A new one will open next january.

Sorry for OT: DIK Fagazine (what a name) is a polish mag. The guy who makes it is a graphic designer. He runs a small shop in Paris with clothes from polish designers.

I have to make a correction here since I have received an email saying that I was wrong on this.

The DIK magazine's founder is not the owner of the shop in Paris. The mag is on sale there that's all:-)

Sorry.

Last edited by a moderator:
I was wondering if anyone knows of a website that sells the cosmetic collections that are available in the guerrilla stores..? :unsure:

*[that ships to the US]

You are welcome:smile:
There are some pics from the Guerrilla in Warsaw:smile:

1778863478_440f2acc47_o.jpg

1778926132_9cf6fa0318_o.jpg

1778863454_a4ef0ba2b9_o.jpg

1778926278_82b98082cf_o.jpg

[blogsorbeta]

Users who are viewing this thread

Forum Statistics

Threads
Members