• guerrilla_3.jpg
    guerrilla_3.jpg
    35 KB · Views: 25
  • werkguerrillazine_1.jpg
    werkguerrillazine_1.jpg
    73.6 KB · Views: 32
Last edited by a moderator:
cigaretiquette said:
I heard that people have very high expectations on the new store in Copenhagen so if anyone will be heading there within the close future then DO contact me and tell me if it was good or just so-so like the rest.

I haven't been to any of the other stores..so I can hardly compare..
The store is going to stay for the maximum allowed time, the wares are reduced by 40% (but I guess that's part of the general concept as I understand it..and not something special for the Copenhagen store). I'd say it's 75% mens stuff vs 25% womens wear.

nqth said:
The new guerrillazine nr II - with werk magazine

nice pics, nqth. I saw that at the singapore store last week. Werk is produced by the people who manage the singapore store. And from what I was told, the store will "reappear" after the current closes in May.

Thanks, Whizkit :-) The pics are not taken by me tho:-P

Werk is v. v. nice. I also thought that they manage the store. They makes a lot of nrs with Comme. (I have the Werk x Shirt one). It is nice to hear the Sing store will reappear. I think it is the Guerrilla top store.

I think that a polish graphic designer made the patch-work cover. Will check it later. I was told that every cover is diff. :-)

I was wrong about the cover of the book. All concepts come from Werk Singapore.

Special "guerrilla" shirts and grey jersey front shirts (not in the picture) for Warsaw, Berlin, Barcelona, Lubljana, Stockhom, Singapore, Helsinki. The print comes from posters

1158007b.jpg

i don't really like it. I think it feels like a hard rock cafe t-shirt that you buy as a souvenir when you visit a particular city. It can be quite collectible for a die hard CDG fan but perssonally, I wouldn't ( and probably can't afford to) pay for such an item.

thanks for the pic, nqth. I like the shirt but it could've done without the CdG/Guerrilla advertising. If those were removed, the shirt would be perfect.

You are welcome, FtB:-)

I think the shirts are for Guerrilla supporters:-) can't remember the prices, 160-180 euros probably. The cotton is quite stiff, not soft and silky like blue stripes "usual" Comme shirts.

There are shirts with Shirt Power print in front, in black, white and blue with white stripes (which is v. cute). Blk and white Ts "cut and re-joined" so that the logo becomes patchwork, white shirt with white jersey back or font.

The Junya jkt with Porter is wild:-) the nylon is so smooth and nice when you touch it. His women blouses and skirts are superb, and the gold zippers have JW sig., not YKK as usual:-) Lot of embroidery, several fabric layers... Look like a romantic version of "Witches":-P

There is one Comme frankenstein jkt. with asymetrical "sewing" and a built-in pad:-), comes with similar style skirt. No pink H+ jkt, but black with grey pocket lining. Super fine, "creased" cotton (or is it wool?), small shoulder and v.nice fit. Bright wallpaper zip jkt with 2 cute pink panthers at back. It made everybody "wows loudly":-))

The footbol Ts and polos are loud, but nicely done, with "net" here and there. I saw leather Homme trainers Van style. The leather is scrubbed in some places. Superb H+ pink trainers as well:-)

i like the concept but not the shirts posted above.. seems too loud to me..

thanks for all the interesting updates on guerrila stores ngth :flower:

so are the shirts suppose to look crumpled like they are shown in the pics?

whizkit said:
so are the shirts suppose to look crumpled like they are shown in the pics?

I don't think so:-) I think the shirts are just out of pack. I meant the cotton is not the same as the other Shirt's shirts. It is still fine and nice:-)

I saw those shirts in DSM a few weeks ago. Didn't like.

Nqth, were there any other Junya parkas in the Guerilla? Or just the Porter collab? I'm still obsessing about that collection. Tried on one of the embroidered shirts in balck and also dark green, but thought they were a bit too feminine. Did you see any of those?

There is only one with Porter, black nylon. (less than 1000 pounds:-) There is a brown pinstripes jkt with hood and "net" lining. 2 pairs of trousers, one, smooth (in S), one more stiff.

It's pitty there aren't any of the shirts tho. There is only the sleeveless "mountain" sweater.

The stripes jkt
40m.jpg

I am not sure if the jkt is this one, but with orange lining.
54m.jpg

Hmmm, saw a navy version of that suit jacket with the hood, didn't like it really. Suit jackets shouldn't really have hoods!:lol: . There's a nice goretex check suit jacket in DSM, very odd to see a tailored jacket in traditional fabric pattern, but then you touch it and it is stiff and made of nylon.

I got this Goretex jacket recently. Beautiful colour! It has that soft nylon you were speaking about. Made in conjection with Japanese skiwear manufacturer called Godwin.

Attachments

• junyawatanabe_3.jpg
    junyawatanabe_3.jpg
    54.2 KB · Views: 8
Wow, congrats:-) Blue is your colour, isn't it:-)
The nylon is soo smooth and "liquit cold" when touched.

I thought the hood could be removed actually, but it is not:-)

Nqth, thanks. You're right about the feel of the nylon - it IS like cool liquid! Like those eye patches you get for on the plane or for de-stressing. No the hood does not come off but it does become a bag by folding over the arms and zipping up the sides with special zips!!

Users who are viewing this thread

Forum Statistics

Threads
Members
Latest member
meijaki
Back
monitoring_string = "058526dd2635cb6818386bfd373b82a4"
<-- Admiral -->