Comme Des Garcons - Guerrilla Stores

for the stores carry almost one pieces i think. so it would be pretty difficult to see what do u want to order isn't it? unless it's the original store in japan or something, they probably have more stocks.

:cry: unfortunately I live in Sydney. Looks like i'm better off saving big time on a trip to japan and then go happy from there.

honey blade- I think you can get cdg at Robby Ingham at Oxford Street in Sydney.

butbeautiful- looking forward to your photos. I like the new store more than the old one. The scale was more intimate and the district is really charming. The use of the steel scaffolding to hang the clothes reminded me a little of a section at dover street market, although the plastic strips used to hang the the hangers was very clumsy.

I went to the Helsinkis store and bought a pink polo shirt... I JUST LOVE IT!!!

Comme des Garcon Guerilla Store SINGAPORE @ Temple St. (Before reallocation)

4087ad7d.jpg

83a74334.jpg

0a2c7b92.jpg

4f9fe7f8.jpg

bc433e8b.jpg

24222959.jpg

wall.gif

Installation by Phunk Studio, http://www.phunkstudio.com

Didn't have really good photographs. So sorry. We got demanded not to take any more photographs so ... damn.

no problem!

saw a few photographs in my old mags before too. i will go ransack and snap a picture when i can find it.

and will go back to the new store and snap a few too and hope i won't get screwed by the shop assistant this time round.

The Helsinki store will continue for another year, but in in a new location like the one in Berlin...apparently I'm not the only Finn, who embraces CDG and Junya. If anyone happens to pop by Finland, there's another cool shop in town called Lux, selling Peter Jensen, Henrik Vibskov and Bernhard Willhelm...

:innocent: anyone can help to tell me, except for CDG, whatelse brands get 'guerrilla shops'? This fantastic idea is original brainchild of CDG, isn't it? :unsure:

indie said:
we have one here in finland and it's near ^_^

Whats the price range for example t-shirts?
Yeah it's in Katajanokka I think, have you been there? What did you think? I've been meaning to go for a while but can never make the time to go and see what they have.

I'm preparing a degree thesis on Comme des Garçons stores
I've just been in Berlin for Bread & Butter and Premium,and I obviously went to the guerrilla store,it's amazing,and I was also invited to an art exibition with cocktail the evening after!
I bought a nice bag and the GUERRILLAZINE!

Honey~Blade said:
There's a GUERRILLAZINE??? Is that only available at the stores?

You can pick that up from Kinokuniya Book Stores too if your area has them.

Thanks butbeautiful, you're always full of helpful info ^_^V
Oh yeah and thanks again for the heads up last time about Robby Ingham, if it weren't for that I wouldn't have acquired my CdG ninja pants with peeling skin texture.

seni said:
:innocent: anyone can help to tell me, except for CDG, whatelse brands get 'guerrilla shops'? This fantastic idea is original brainchild of CDG, isn't it? :unsure:

stephan schneider had a temporary shop selling current and vintage collections in london's notting hill last year

Users who are viewing this thread

Forum Statistics

Threads
Members
Latest member
connor44
Back
monitoring_string = "058526dd2635cb6818386bfd373b82a4"
<-- Admiral -->