Connie Britton

Actress Connie Britton attends "Me And Earl And The Dying Girl" Premiere during the 2015 Sundance Film Festival on January 25, 2015 in Park City, Utah.
vNVk1gz.jpg

hf2TIth.jpg

Wl38rQ7.jpg

zimbio

Connie Britton shows some cleavage on the cover of Austin Way‘s latest issue, which is out on newsstands now!

On growing as an actress: “Friday Night Lights was such a perfect and complete experience, so after that, I did go through a little bit of a crisis. I thought, ‘What am I going to do now? How am I going to top that?’ And the answer was that whatever I did next, I wanted it to feel challenging, like I was stepping out of my comfort zone. American Horror Story, which I did in between FNL and Nashville, did that for me because it was such a different genre. When Nashville came along, I thought, I’m going to be stretching some new muscles; here we go. It’s scary to do that, and it’s been challenging and rewarding- that’s what happens when you take risks.”

On what she misses most about Austin: “Everything. I love Austin. I’m a huge Austin fan. I love that there’s music everywhere, and it’s so laid-back, nonchalant, and creative. It’s a great community. It feels very inclusive. The food is great… I could go on. [Laughs] I get back here whenever I can- [especially] for music festivals.”

On what’s next for her: “It takes 10 months out of the year to shoot Nashville, so I only have a couple of free months over the summer. I have been creating and producing a show [for Showtime Networks] that I’m hoping to do as my next project. I’m also a Goodwill Ambassador for the United Nations. Since I majored in Chinese in college and studies in China for a while, people would say, ‘What are you doing with that? Are you going to be an ambassador?’ [Laughs] So in many ways, it’s a dream come true. I’ve always wanted to parlay the work I’m doing into something that can be useful on a larger scale.”

For more on Connie, visit Austinway.com!

just jared

That is not a good shoot, though it's a small magazine. I can tell that they're going for this old school, glamazon aesthetic, but it's not flattering for Connie at all.

Connie Britton and Eyob Britton seen at LAX.

zimbio

Actress Connie Britton attends the Television Academy Presents An Evening With The Women Of "American Horror Story" at The Montalban on March 17, 2015 in Hollywood, California.

zimbio

Moms+Social Good Global Moms’ Challenge at Times Center on Friday afternoon (May 1) in New York City.

just jared

'Me and Earl and the Dying Girl' premiere in Los Angeles (2015.06.03.)

starity.hu

Actress Connie Britton attends the 2015 Global Citizen Festival to end extreme poverty by 2030 in Central Park on September 26, 2015 in New York City.
2015_Global_Citizen_Festival_Central_Park_JIaf8_H.jpg

zimbio

2015 CMT Artists of the Year in Nashville - December 2, 2015

starity.hu

The People v. O.J. Simpson: American Crime Story Premiere in Westwood Village - January 27, 2016

starity.hu

Connie Britton is seen attending the FX's For Your Consideration Event for 'The People v. O.J. Simpson - American Crime Story' at The Theatre at Ace Hotel.
mClhNqe.jpg

zimbio

Actress Connie Britton attends the 102nd White House Correspondents' Association Dinner on April 30, 2016 in Washington, DC.
VEYfx8J.jpg

zimbio

Connie Britton arrives for the 27th Annual GLAAD Media Awards at The Waldorf=Astoria on May 14, 2016 in New York City.
1EHb1E7.jpg

zimbio

BEVERLY HILLS, CA - SEPTEMBER 17: Actress Connie Britton at Vanity Fair And FX's Annual Primetime Emmy Nominations Party on September 17, 2016 in Beverly Hills, California. (Photo by Lester Cohen/Getty Images for Vanity Fair)

Connie Britton arrives for the 68th Emmy Awards on September 18, 2016 at the Microsoft Theatre in Los Angeles.

zimbio

'Past Forward' By David O. Russell Premiere in Los Angeles - November 15, 2016

starity.hu

Haiti Rising Gala in Los Angeles - January 7, 2017

starity.hu

Actress Connie Britton attends the 74th Annual Golden Globe Awards at The Beverly Hilton Hotel on January 8, 2017 in Beverly Hills, California.

zimbio

Actress Connie Britton attends The IMDb Studio featuring the Filmmaker Discovery Lounge, presented by Amazon Video Direct: Day Two during The 2017 Sundance Film Festival on January 21, 2017 in Park City, Utah

zimbio

Actress Connie Britton attends 'Beatriz at Dinner' Premiere at Eccles Center Theatre during the 2017 Sundance Film Festival in Park City, Utah, January 23, 2017

zimbio

Users who are viewing this thread

Forum Statistics

Threads
Members
Latest member
alcatrazadam
Back
monitoring_string = "058526dd2635cb6818386bfd373b82a4"
<-- Admiral -->