Ben Whishaw

Since there weren't any pics posted of him from Cannes, and since he's so lovely, I feel obliged :blush:

Ben Whishaw at the Cannes Film Festival 2009 this may, with co-star Abbie Cornish and director Jane Campion, promoting the film Bright Star (in which he plays Keats :woot:)

credit: Gettyimages and Zimbio (www.zimbio.com)

Attachments

• 87916787.jpg
    87916787.jpg
    39.4 KB · Views: 15
  • Bright+Star+Premiere+2009+Cannes+Film+Festival+TuD3Gi4xwazl.jpg
    Bright+Star+Premiere+2009+Cannes+Film+Festival+TuD3Gi4xwazl.jpg
    63.1 KB · Views: 16
And at the Cannes photocall :heart:

credit: Both pics from Getty Images

Attachments

• 87241403.jpg
    87241403.jpg
    39.5 KB · Views: 10
  • 87241388.jpg
    87241388.jpg
    36.4 KB · Views: 22
hes got a new movie comin out "Bright Star" -directed by Jane Campion
Trailer looks good

Oh my goodness! I haven't seen the above pictures before. He looks great at Cannes! Wow! What a cutie he's become! I really love his wild hair there and his style is so effortlessly cool. Does anyone have more?

Saw Bright Star on Friday and he was great in it. I'm into all his little cardigan looks in this thread.

Ben has joined the cast on the New Bond 23 film, Skyfall. No word yet on who he will be playing though.

Wonderful! I loved him in Bright Star. I'm not crazy about Daniel Craig as bond but with Ben and Javier Bardem perhaps this one will be more tolerable.

Richard II is on and he's giving such a wonderful and brave performance as the King. It's not contrived at all and it is simply effortless and he's set the bar high for the other Shakespeare plays part of the Hollow Crown series that are to follow.
Posted via Mobile Device

So glad he has a thread here! I've been a fan of his for a while.

He and Naomie are the main reasons I want to see Skyfall.

^Same here (and because I love that Adele is singing the theme song...which sounds fantastic). Ben's such a talented actor, it's always a thrill to see him on the screen. I'm also looking forward to the second season of The Hour, his portrayal of Freddie is at once lovable and obnoxious, so great!

^Same here (and because I love that Adele is singing the theme song...which sounds fantastic). Ben's such a talented actor, it's always a thrill to see him on the screen. I'm also looking forward to the second season of The Hour, his portrayal of Freddie is at once lovable and obnoxious, so great!

Well, hello there, soulmate. :flower: I would just like to take this post and say ditto. I'm super excited for The Hour. And I love, Freddie! He's such a lovable a-hole. Particularly in juxtaposition to Dominic's hatable a-holeness.

Users who are viewing this thread

Forum Statistics

Threads
Members
Latest member
MiyahG
Back
monitoring_string = "058526dd2635cb6818386bfd373b82a4"
<-- Admiral -->