Cory Kennedy

blurry but oh well!

5.jpg

thelakeroom

I used to like her. She was cute and lovely. But now I pretty much think that she is stupid. She really do look high on every pic

she's lost it. completely. her magic. i don't know.
she has become completely irrelevant.

she lost her cuteness. she just... grew up.

It's not that. She could be also cute when she is grown up. But she looks terrible. I mean...her hair ..it looks just so dirty . And like she is high all the time. I loved her crazy outfits, and now yes,she sometimes is dressed nice but most of the time not. Like she doesn't even care about it. What does she care about?
Willa Holland is kind of similar to her....party scene and that things...but Willa brush her hair and wear clean clothes

Last edited by a moderator:
i think it must be hard being a "has been" in sucha short period of time.

:S

Cory is a champion of style. Plus she is directing a movie right now which is supposed to be one of the most popular movies so quit hating on her she's got a lot of 'tude and good brains as well. She's the female James Dean everybody knows that.

SHe's bringing back "COry's corner" hr kolumn in NYLoN?? It's about time she had a major komeback seriously put her in Balenciaga or Goyard Steamer Trunk, Repetto, I'm really happy for her... making style her own. reclaiming style. Vintage and retro, designer YSL

Users who are viewing this thread

Forum Statistics

Threads
Members
Latest member
italop2
Back
monitoring_string = "058526dd2635cb6818386bfd373b82a4"
<-- Admiral -->