Guns n'Roses

I guess the first time I saw them might have been earlier, maybe 1987. But right before they became big.

^You´re so lucky! I would have loved to see them in those 80s concerts :smile:

Have you guys heard of Rock N´Roll all Stars? Matt Sorum put together a bunch of musicians from cool bands and they´re touring South and Central America.
Scratch Central America, aparently they had problems with the organization in every country. I was more excited for Charlie Sheen but aparently he's not in the show. :rofl:

^You´re so lucky! I would have loved to see them in those 80s concerts :smile:
Remember what I told you about the cancelation? Well two days they started a promo and I thought: "Oh, Im gonna look like such a liar", but then this surface.

Rock 'n Roll All Stars en Guatemala | 1 de Mayo 2012 | Cancelado
Estrellas como Gene Simmons de Kiss, Ed Roland de Collecitve Soul y Jason Newsted de Metallica son algunas de las grandes celebridades del ámbito del rock que vendrán a Guatemala como parte del concierto "Rock ´n Roll All Stars" la fecha prevista es el 1 de mayo el cual tendrá como maestro de ceremonias al ex protagonista de la serie "Two and a Half Men" el actor Charlie Sheen.

ROCK 'N ROLL ALL STARS CANCELADO EN GUATEMALA Y
OTROS PAÍSES DE LATINOAMÉRICA

Premier Producciones anuncia que, por causas ajenas a la empresa y tal como se divulgó en varios medios sudamericanos, el concierto de Rock N’ Roll All Stars, programado para el 1 de mayo en el Forum Mundo E, fue cancelado.

Agradecemos a todos los medios que nos apoyaron con la promoción y difusión del evento, así como a Industrias del Atlántico, S. A., patrocinador oficial de éste, a quienes desvinculamos de toda y cualquier responsabilidad relacionada con la cancelación del mismo.

Además de este show, la banda también ha cancelado las actuaciones que tenían previsto ofrecer en Brasil, Chile, Costa Rica, Panamá, Venezuela y Colombia.

A todas las personas que adquirieron boleto se les reintegrará el importe total del mismo, para lo cual deberán presentar boleto original a partir del miércoles 2 de mayo de 2012 en los puntos Todoticket Miraflores y Obelisco. Lamentamos lo sucedido y ofrecemos disculpas por los inconvenientes.

Muchas gracias por el apoyo y comprensión.

PREMIER PRODUCCIONES
Basically says that the show is cancelled because of external causes to the organization company.
And then this happens to the place.

Se incendia bodega de Mundo E
Una bodega del Forum Mundo E en el kilómetro 16.5 de San José Pinula se incendió esta mañana.

CIUDAD DE GUATEMALA - Las pérdidas se estiman en Q30 mil. "En el lugar estaba guardado equipo que se utilizó para los eventos como sillas, cajas, bocinas y lonas", explicó Efraín Argueta, un trabajador del lugar.

La posible causa del incendio sería un cortocircuito, según los Bomberos Voluntarios.
The venue in which they were supposed to perform caught fire. :doh:
It seems that anything that has to do remotely with GNR is cursed. :innocent:

^I also read a statement that said that their own production manager was at fault, I think I´ve read it on the official page but can´t remember...

i had the (mis) fortune of seeing GnR in like '04 during their Democracy tour. it was a bizarre, unsettling night.

PJ Harvey & CKY opened for them :huh: the wait for axel & co to get on stage was so excruciatingly long and ridiculous to the point where we thought the band had bailed all together. the only reason i went see Tommy Stinson, former bssist of The Replacements play with them. total waste if time and money. the main thing i remember was being really antsy and full of dread hoping the crowd wouldn't go ape if they didn't show.

on a semi related note i saw Duff, a couple months ago, shopping at QFC in the same outdoor mall where i work. reeaaaallly tall and awkwardly skinny with stringy bleached hair and oddly tanned for a Seattlelite. i spotted him from half way across the store. the cashier commented he was an arrogant a-hole, lol . he writes for a local zine, Seattle Weekly.

http://www.seattleweekly.com/2012-01-18/music/duff-think-before-you-tweet/

We just need some more style in here. :wink:

source:loveaxl.tumblr

Attachments

• tumblr_m3im36jAEj1qhebvso1_500.jpg
    tumblr_m3im36jAEj1qhebvso1_500.jpg
    109 KB · Views: 2
  • tumblr_lyhx5sCGbq1qk1y6x.gif
    tumblr_lyhx5sCGbq1qk1y6x.gif
    487.9 KB · Views: 19
  • tumblr_m3jp20Q0ZR1qhrc9co1_500.jpg
    tumblr_m3jp20Q0ZR1qhrc9co1_500.jpg