Cosmic Wonder S/s 05

excuses for having problems with the 'fiishing' of most of these clothes, but the lavender 'hanged' dress and the flowery one in the close up look very beautiful.

could this be Undercover's best offering to date???

thanks for the pictures scott & runner

Originally posted by Lena@Oct 17 2004, 10:12 PM
excuses for having problems with the 'fiishing' of most of these clothes, but the lavender 'hanged' dress and the flowery one in the close up look very beautiful.

could this be Undercover's best offering to date???

thanks for the pictures scott & runner
[snapback]400407[/snapback]​

lena this is cosmic wonder :unsure:

I wouldn't really it was his best because that last one was certainly a beauty...unless you're actually talking about Undercover?? :unsure:

Originally posted by Spacemiu@Oct 18 2004, 03:34 PM
lena this is cosmic wonder :unsure:
[snapback]400984[/snapback]​

:lol: I could see how Lena could confuse the two after looking at these pics and Undercover S/S 05

ooops excuses for causing a mess here, i mean cosmicwoner pewww

Originally posted by faust@Oct 18 2004, 03:47 PM
:lol: I could see how Lena could confuse the two after looking at these pics and Undercover S/S 05
[snapback]400997[/snapback]​

Please don't say that dear Faust :shock: This is nothing like Undercover

Originally posted by Scott@Oct 18 2004, 10:42 PM
Please don't say that dear Faust :shock: This is nothing like Undercover
[snapback]401368[/snapback]​

Ok, I'm sorry. But I did see the similarities. Remember Undercover's dress with othersized scissors? Looked kind of similar, no?

Okay,maybe in certain shapes I would say. I do know they were both extremely sweet collections. Which is probably why there were some similarities?

the website has been updated with S/S 05.

http://www.cosmicwonder.com/cosmicwonder/collectionmovie.swf

Cosmic Wonder Jeans

cosmicwonderjeans05SS07.jpg

cosmicwonderjeans05SS08.jpg

Looks good! Thank you, runner.

I bought a CW deconstructed sweater last season and love it to death. Can't wait to see in person what they have in store for spring.

I love the pieces in the b&w group!

Thanks runner!

mm...not bad...

but i want to smack the photographer who took the pics for the website...
so annoying...

and i agree with lena on the 'finishing'...this is what i'm talking about...again...with the basically poor skills of younger labels who are charging high end designer prices...my grandmother would be turning in her grave if she saw the hems of some of these garments...

and i know someone will say -oh, that's the point...and it's about a naive design...blah blah blah...but adults don't want childish clothes...they want grown-up clothes...

at least i do...and i don't want to spend a fortune on something that looks like it was made by someone whose sewing skills are worse than mine...whether it's intentional or not...i do not see beauty in it...i see 'ugly'...and 'too bad, it would be so nice if only they could sew'...

i might actually like this if it were finished more professionally...part of what i respect about a garment it the incredible workmanship that goes into designer clothing...it's not all about the design...it's also about the execution for me...and for a lot of people....

Absolutely softgrey. I really don't get this stuff, especially the menswear. I must seriously be missing something. No one will wear some of that stuff, no-one. I would be amazed. Some of the dresses and stuff are nice though, and it's all quite "sweet".

Soft,you say you don't like naivite but you said a while back you liked alot of what Jurgi did. And wasn't part of his signature "childish"?

And Johnny I would most likely wear everything from this,quite frankly. Especially the b&w stuff.

Users who are viewing this thread

Forum Statistics

Threads
Members
Latest member
Thtrfh65
Back
monitoring_string = "058526dd2635cb6818386bfd373b82a4"
<-- Admiral -->