Cowboy Boots

Not too keen of them usually, but it depends on the exact style.

I agree, it depends on the style. Mostly, however, I rule them out completely... not a huge fan of 'em...

what do you guys think of these boots?

I'm thinking of getting them as a gift for my sister

My personal opinion: Some men look good in the right cowboy boots. :innocent:

Not a big fan, but I've seen some very nice ones.

I was gonna start the same topic :blink:
Í agree that men look kinda hot on nice cowboy boots.
I never really dig them, but recently I've gone mad. I want a pair, but I don't find the kind of style I want. I find farmer kind.. not cute.
I cannot find a pic of the ones I want but cannot have (Jean Paul Gaultier) they were in a Spanish Vogue with Angela Lindvall in the cover.. I'll try to find them.
I really like the X-men's Rogue classic comics and original cartoons look-

think there's already a thread....????? not sure. if ure in london, cowboy boots are very overdone now. i saw a guy in them the other day and wasn't so sure.

some outfits look great with vintage cowboy boots, but i probably wouldn't buy one for me.

I just purchased a pair of Michael Kors Cowboy Boot in Chocolate Brown Suede ( the picture shows the olive)

It's actually quiet chic with jeans.

Half the population wears them where I live. It's a way of life.

i've kinda grown up having them, but didn't neccessarily wear them all the time until recently. actually the only time i can remember wearing them before they got trendy was when we made our annual trip to the houston livestock show and rodeo.

they look good with a pair of dark bootcut jeans, white shirt and black pinstripe blazer.

almost all the guys in my family that are scattered in small towns in tenessee and mississippi wear boots alot . . . and we're chinese which makes it seem even funnier.

For some reason i really don't like cowboy boots with jeans tucked in. I've seen a few girls around college doing it and i just don't like it. Maybe you have to have a certain figure to pull it off?

I like them with skirts though but here in the UK they are very overdone now and they're just not something i'd wear.

I love cowboy boots! I've never seen anyone wearing a pair where I live (a small town in the Netherlands) so maybe that's why I still love them. I mean, if you live in a city where everyone wears them, I think you kinda get sick of it. But, yeah, I love cowboy boots. :heart:

In the real country they are called coburns i think, these boots are the authentic cowgirl boots with engraving etc

www.sheplers.com

has lots of good cowboy boots (on sale too!)
so you wont have to spend a fortune on rsoles or fryes..... :smile:
i think cowboy boots look very cute with skirts..
also works well with jeans (tucked in) if u have the legs
or u can just wear them with jeans w/o tucking them in + a clean white Tshirt.
i like them :blush:

this one's 59.99USD
045086c22.jpg

045140r89_000.jpg

045169c22.jpg

031064r70_000.jpg

I LOVE cowboy boots! I really need a pair of good vintage cowboy boots, they're a bit hard to find when you're a size 5 (or 35 in Eur. sizing). They're great and very chic. Go look at Anna Sui's Spring 05 collection! Much adored. :heart:

:heart: love them :heart: u might get it from the name!

i agree with the whole loads of people wearing them thing i wont wear my poncho because their so out done where i live (Newcaslte, England) but cowboy boots havent been out done yet! so i went out bought them and love wearing them!

i so agree on gettin the right style because some of them look daft!

Users who are viewing this thread

Forum Statistics

Threads
Members
Latest member
andy190
Back
monitoring_string = "058526dd2635cb6818386bfd373b82a4"
<-- Admiral -->