CR Runway x Amfar ‘Fashion Unites’ Virtual Runway 2020

Discussion in 'The ETC's of the Modeling World' started by vogue28, May 1, 2020.

1. vogue28

vogue28 Mod Squad Team Leader

Anyone else tune in live to watch the event? I thought it was truly remarkable to see the industry join forces in such a way, and for a brilliant cause.

Watch the full show, here:

2. RedSmokeRise

RedSmokeRise Well-Known Member

Great soundtrack! Chromatics playing during the walking segment?! So good.

I even liked a lot of the walks :lol: much more oomph and fun than the stone faced zombie walks we usually see these days

vogue28 and bluestar like this.
  3. bluestar

bluestar Well-Known Member

Thanks for posting this, vogue28! I completely forgot this was happening. I loved watching the show and seeing so many familiar faces. And I agree with you RedSmokeRise, seeing the models smiling, dancing, and having some oomph made the show so fun!

vogue28 and RedSmokeRise like this.
  4. Cute

Cute Well-Known Member

I really liked seeing everyone in their own element. Jill Kortleve's purposeful shoe mishap made me laugh.

I'm surprised that some of the other bigger models weren't part of this.

5. Urban Stylin

Urban Stylin ɐʎ ʎǝɥ

Loved it! Glad that everyone took it seriously in terms of wardrobe, hair beauty and location.

kenndale, bluestar, vogue28 and 2 others like this.
  6. SLFC

SLFC Active Member

I loved this, it was sweet and wholesome, and it helps that it was all some of the greatest models in the world. Great editing and soundtrack too. It was clearly something done with a labor of love.

Urban Stylin, bluestar and vogue28 like this.
  7. CocoM

CocoM Active Member

Natasha killed with her opening, Luna is a bomb (OMG) and I loved Isabeli and her children who played the front row fashionistas.
    I really enjoyed the show.

8. nouvellebeaute

nouvellebeaute New Member

I was so inspired that I actually donated <3

I'm glad that so many of them took it seriously, except Jordan Barrett... why did they even include that lazy *** attempt lmao.

9. Lola701

Lola701 Well-Known Member

Cute and fun initiative. I actually love those who really played the game and dressed up! It’s a pity Eva did not wear the Balenciaga or the YSL dress. Miss Ambrosio was really committed (three looks), Miss Fame too and even miss Kurkova. A bit disappointed that some were just in sweatpants...

But it was fun and with the donation, it got me inspired to dress up. I think I will wear my Gucci Marilyn dress or the Chanel sequined hot pants!

RedSmokeRise likes this.
  10. marsnoop2

marsnoop2 Well-Known Member

It was cute and it amazed me how much some models can shine with such short time. Alessandra, Shanina, Abby Champion, and Natasha were total stars for me. Others like Miranda could have just been skipped.

RedSmokeRise likes this.
  11. CommanderTMugler

CommanderTMugler Well-Known Member

Ehhh... I had higher expectations but given the current situation, it was entertaining. I would have thought many of these girls would be pros at hair and make up by now. Also that some designers would send a couple pieces, not the girls pulling things from their closet.

Natasha did well with her opening, I don't know Miss Fame but do now, nailed it, OTT and loving it. Isabeli's house, wow! And her cute bird! Chad looks great with his short hair, boring but total DILF now. Alessandra just pulling that gold gown at the back of her closet, she would own it though.