D la Repubblica ‘The Fashion Issue’ Volume #1 2024 by Robin Galiegue

All the issues of this magazine are like this? If I'm not wrong it's a weekly publication and the number of cover stories posted here aren't close to 52 issues by year. And what's the thing of the paper quality? It's like newspaper or Sunday magazine?

some gorgeous covers and what an incredible editorial!
I’ll try to get one issue to - maybe to prevent the paper issue which is everyday newspaper’s quality if I remember well, one can perhaps laminate the whole issue? would feel weird though…

Why of a sudden Farneti is praised on previous page... He is still same EIC who is giving total creative freedom to creative directors or teams and he was lucky this time to hire good one.

I got Doutzen's cover.... i think distribution is limited....

thanks dear @Zorka for sharing...and as you all saw, all the cover pictures are part this big editorial...looks great...

As a @MagFan noted....freedom is the key for Farneti's tenure...at Vogue he needed to follow Anna's order and choices....so at D he can edit the magazine as he wishes to do it....

@Xone , no, you didn't get what I said. Some EICs does not care about visuals/photographers/model casting, it all is on creative team and if there is a sudden change in the team you will see complete change in the magazine. Same case was with W and Tonchi, thats why Enninful's Vogue UK looked like it's continuation.
What Anna had to do with VI pre shared content and fresh untalented talents era? If she had a word there people like Verderi and their "creativity" wont be anywhere around Vogue back then

@Xone , no, you didn't get what I said. Some EICs does not care about visuals/photographers/model casting, it all is on creative team and if there is a sudden change in the team you will see complete change in the magazine. Same case was with W and Tonchi, thats why Enninful's Vogue UK looked like it's continuation.
What Anna had to do with VI pre shared content and fresh untalented talents era? If she had a word there people like Verderi and their "creativity" wont be anywhere around Vogue back then
oh ok well, in that case i don't agree on what you said but respect your opinion :smile:

I don't believe that Anna had influence on Franca or Carine at the time. Everything started with the global sharing era. I don't remember if Karla Martinez was the only one that keept her job... must be other hocs that didn't get fired. It's clear not only Anna's influence post 2020, but Edward's as well. Vogue Spain looks like a British Vogue issue with a different cover. The Meisel eds as the main editorials from USA weren't shared most of the time.

Probably the first time I see Kiki look like a model and not an actress trying portray one. Love the wig, a welcome change to her over the sink dyed wispy hair.

Almost All the models got and outtake shot and it is posting in d instagram

Many wonderful shots in the main story and definitely a couple that should've stayed on the editing floor. Probably those ones with the blip girls like Tess and Ella. Why the need to include them? I do appreciate Awar's appearance and shot though.

Poor Fernanda, the token Asian and her sole select looks sad, depressed, defeated -- and such an afterthought LMFAO

Devyn, Adwoa, Malgosia, Imaan are supreme. And good to Liya so alive and full of joy, finally— unlike what they did to her on her Italian Vogue cover.

If D were a monthly with its usually 4 solid fashion stories every issue, it would look and feel so much more a relevant force to shame Vogue. But us beggars can't be choosers in these fashion famine times.

EVERYTHING IS SERVING CLASS!! And that Deva’s cover is just… She just looks so romantic.

Definitely want to get this… Where can I get this issue in London?

Completely blown away, just like everyone else, over how fantastic each and every cover is! So much beauty, so much splendor and so much fabulosity. Almost an impossible task to pick just one favourite and I wouldn't even know where to start. Natalia, Malgosia, Saskia, Raquel, Guinevere, Karen, Doutzen, Carolyn - all oh so wonderful.

Users who are viewing this thread

Forum Statistics

Threads
Members
Latest member
duckyjeanjo
Back
monitoring_string = "058526dd2635cb6818386bfd373b82a4"
<-- Admiral -->