D Squared 2 Shoes

kakaposh

Reaction score
this is a thread i started for fans of tom ford(gucci,ysl),d squared2 and dolce gabbana shoes......post pics of their collections,your faviroute peices and peices you own:flower: :flower: :flower:

I really liked these dsquared2 shoes from the runway- supersexy I think!
shoe97.jpg

(elle.com)

but why do you group these three different brands/designers together?

^ ooh, those brown croc Mary Janes are great :heart:

I notice many of the shoes don't fit the models tho' :ermm:

heres the thing.if you are looking for shoes on this forum...its 80 percent filled with manolo blahniks and choos and louboutens....and the gucci shoes by tom ford is not not nicely specified,making it difficult to find these collections....so a thread for these three brands fixes the problem...besides like some users i dont have a fast network,so searching for a shoe takes a lot of time....got it.and thanks for posting....great pics.please keep posting...thanks

please start a thread for EACH BRAND SEPARATELY...thanks...
i am chnaging the name of this thread to dsquared since that is all that is posted so far...

I have about 5 pairs of Dsquared sneakers and they are probably the worst purchases I've made in my entire life. Ridiculously expensive for shoes that seem to be from Kmart.

I LOVE those patent Dsquareds from the runway and the black suede ones too and many others. WHERE DO OU FIND THEM? Who carries them? I have NEVER seen these

deedee49 said:
I LOVE those patent Dsquareds from the runway and the black suede ones too and many others. WHERE DO OU FIND THEM? Who carries them? I have NEVER seen these
I find that Dsquared womenswear/shoes is few and far between, I only occassionally find thier menswear/shoes and it's a TINY super-logoed selection.

They're a year out, Id look at an Off5th or similar, that's if they didn't sell out...

I really like thier shoes, they're pretty cute...

Diorling said:
I find that Dsquared womenswear/shoes is few and far between, I only occassionally find thier menswear/shoes and it's a TINY super-logoed selection.

They're a year out, Id look at an Off5th or similar, that's if they didn't sell out...

I really like thier shoes, they're pretty cute...

Yes they are rare all right. Just like quite a few shoe designers' things. One has to be a prospector for gold or oil well wildcatter type to find them. I just do not have the time, sadly. Is why CL now dominates me & so many others. HIS shoes are available (to those with a phone to call the CL boutique)

OH???? How wide ARE they? If they are a "C" then you just size up a size and it's GOOD TO GO...

Amo_Armani said:
I have about 5 pairs of Dsquared sneakers and they are probably the worst purchases I've made in my entire life. Ridiculously expensive for shoes that seem to be from Kmart.
well if i were you id buy my casuals from a sports brand and not couture:D :D :D ....after all what difference does it make......besides i dont like d squared men's shoes.....for designer shoes i go for dolce gabbana formals.:innocent: :innocent: :innocent:

Users who are viewing this thread

Forum Statistics

Threads
Members
Latest member
hopsfie
Back
monitoring_string = "058526dd2635cb6818386bfd373b82a4"
<-- Admiral -->