Shoes: Yay or Nay? #2

Status
Not open for further replies.
P

pitumpah

Moderator's note:
  • In order to improve site performance, we are going to be periodically starting a new thread. This should help pages load faster.
  • Please remember that not everyone is on a fast connection, or has a large screen, and keep your picture sizes to 800 pixels or less in the largest dimension. This will also help with page load speed. The old thread can be found here.
  • Please stay on topic! This thread is for asking about other member's opinion on shoes you might consider buying. We also have a "Dream shoes that you want/own" thread where you can post pics of shoes you are dreaming about but don't own, a "Post Your Shoes" thread if you want to show your shoes, "The In-Search-Of-Shoes Thread" if you are looking for a specific pair, and the "Identify - Who are these shoes by?" thread if you saw a pair of shoes and want to know the brand.
  • Brief words of appreciation are fine, but please take any private conversations to PMs or Profile Comments.
  • Please remember to credit pictures according to the announcement which you can read here - don't use abbreviations e.g. "nap" or "style", but write net-a-porter.com or style.com
----------------------------------------------------------------------------------------------------------------------------------------

the infamous Gareth Pugh shoes...
2r43or4.jpg

(hapsical.blogspot.com)
I have a feeling I'll look like a total moron with these :ninja:
maybe with your opinions I'll change my mind before it's too late

Last edited by a moderator:

saw these on sale at bergdorfs, was about to get them, till I realized:

a. they are fringe(of which I am not a fan)
and
b. the are kinda pointy toed.

but i do like them

Last edited by a moderator:
Pitumpah: YAYYAYAYAYAYAYAYAYAYAYAYAYAYAYAYAYAYAYAYAYAYAYAYAYAYAYAYAYAYAYAY (that might be a little excessive but you get the point)

I think I nay'ed these shoes (Post #11,116) in the past. Didn't like them then, so who's to say I like them now? Nay! to those. Failed.

Now with the fringe boots in Post #11,117. Too much going on, none of it good. So I'll have to slip in another Nay! for those. I'm guessing these would most likely be boots for the jeans-into-boots look (unless you want to hide these under flare legs or wide legs. Don't like these very much, let alone the jeans-into-boots look (as a style).

So nay to both shoes, but I don't really hate the fringe boots too much. I'm on another nay streak. That's four successive nays. Keep shopping around and dress with confidence.

pitumpah - a bit too bold for me, but I kinda like that and I think if worn with a simple outfit they'd be fine, so yay from me.

timemachinedream - yay for these, too. The finge isn't too OTT (I don't mind fringes though) and I personally love the shape of the toe.

pitumpah - Yay! One of my fav pairs of his :smile:

timemachinedream - nay. i'm not a fan of fringe on shoes..

labella- really cute, wish it had a little platform but i say yay. you can wear them with skinny jeans casually, white skinnies etc.. will really look great with LBD or LWD!
pitumpah- in between.. i can't rock em but if you can then yay.
timemachinedream- YAY!!!! i lovelovelove them plus they are super comfy i hear

pitumpah- big YAY:woot: for those in general but I get what you mean; I know people who could NOT carry those off. But I'm not speaking of anyone HERE at tfs of course!
timemachinedream- YAY, sure, why not?!?

^ with a right outfit I wouldn't probably have problem wearing them, it's just some people may don't get their space age appeal and think of them as hooker shoes :rolleyes: :lol:
well bad for them ;p

thanks everyone for the feedback, I'm gonna get them :blush:

Sure. Good for you getting these shoes. Regardless of whether I like or dislike certain shoes, it's all up to you if you want to get them or not. I'm just one person out of 6.6 billion people on Earth.

i'm not quite sure about these?
8521-544222-p.jpg

stuartweitzman.zappos.com

Status
Not open for further replies.

Users who are viewing this thread

Forum Statistics

Threads
Members
Latest member
Thtrfh65
Back