Dakota Johnson

Dakota Johnson attends "The Lost Daughter" UK Premiere during the 65th BFI London Film Festival at The Royal Festival Hall on October 13, 2021 in London, England.

syXx3ry.jpg

0kFPM9C.jpg

Sl1dpHB.jpg

33x25PC.jpg

Kdf4iMm.jpg

yHbnCeT.jpg

zimbio.com​

So I'm not a huge fan of Dakota's acting, but there are times when I think that she might be one of the sharpest dressers in Hollywood, at least amongst the younger crowd. :lol:

So I'm not a huge fan of Dakota's acting, but there are times when I think that she might be one of the sharpest dressers in Hollywood, at least amongst the younger crowd. :lol:
I've never been the biggest fan of her acting either but I enjoy watching her in interviews. :lol: But I will give her credit for what she did in the Fifty Shades films - she was given some truly terrible dialogue and made it sound passable.

Actress Dakota Johnson arrives at the screening of "The Lost Daughter" at Smith Rafael Film Center on October 16, 2021 in San Rafael, California.

iJqEaGs.jpg

eIN8urK.jpg

e3vlQds.jpg

zimbio.com​

she's really good in "a bigger splash," not bad in "suspiria", and i forget the name of the rom-com she had the lead in, but i thought she was pretty good in that too. :judge:

love the dress with feather sleeves ~ and how they all seem sort of coordinated.

are you talking about the one where she's a music producer or something?
The High Note - quite a cute film.

Attending the Gucci Love Parade on November 02, 2021 in Los Angeles, California.

GzIx75r.jpg

hawtcelebs.com​

the one i was thinking of had "single" in the title i think. but the high note was cute too.

she's really good in "a bigger splash," not bad in "suspiria", and i forget the name of the rom-com she had the lead in, but i thought she was pretty good in that too. :judge:

love the dress with feather sleeves ~ and how they all seem sort of coordinated.
So I really liked The High Note as well. Great comfort movie. I probably need to give Dakota more of a chance as an actress though, I'll admit. :lol:

Dakota Johnson attends Netflix's The Lost Daughter Women's Luncheon and Screening at San Vicente Bungalows on November 07, 2021 in West Hollywood, California.

J0MNXQp.jpg

zAI11RE.jpg

zimbio.com​

Actor Dakota Johnson from Netflix's 'The Lost Daughter' attends the Deadline's The Contenders Film at DGA Theater Complex on November 14, 2021 in Los Angeles, California.

Ti1JKpW.jpg

1XX9LFb.jpg

zimbio.com​

Special screening of The Lost Daughter held at Pacific Design Center on Sunday afternoon (November 14) in West Hollywood, Calif.

E0yFWyo.jpg

justjared.com​

Dakota Johnson attends the 2021 Gotham Awards Presented By The Gotham Film & Media Institute at Cipriani Wall Street on November 29, 2021 in New York City.

9ImoGqK.jpg

e7dvKw6.jpg

VnuBzQc.jpg

zimbio.com​

Dakota Johnson, Emerald Fennell, Maggie Gyllenhaal and Olivia Colman attend a special screening of 'The Lost Daughter' hosted by Emerald Fennell at The Ham Yard Hotel on December 01, 2021 in London, England.

t1v2Zen.jpg

sV5qdFJ.jpg

In New York on 29th November 2021.

4vyCfqp.jpg

In Los Angeles on 14th November 2021.

uck8mz1.jpg

gofugyourself.com, hawtcelebs.com​

The Lost Daughter Panel at Deadline Contenders Film in New York 12/04/2021
dakota-johnson-at-the-lost-daughter-panel-at-deadline-contenders-film-in-new-york-12-04-2021-2.jpg

NYC 12/4/21
dakota-johnson-out-and-about-in-new-york-12-04-2021-4.jpg

hawtcelebs

Users who are viewing this thread

Back
monitoring_string = "058526dd2635cb6818386bfd373b82a4"
<-- Admiral -->