Damien Rice

incogneato

Reaction score
So im a huge Damien Rice fan :heart: and I noticed he doesnt have a thread.
O has got to be like my favorite album ever! My favorite songs are Delicate, the blowers daughter, Volcano, ...umm basically the entire album along with some of his unreleased songs. I think his voice is amazing! are any of you guys fans of him?

im a fan of him i love his music, his voice is so soothing to a hard say.

mundane_facts said:
So im a huge Damien Rice fan :heart: and I noticed he doesnt have a thread.
O has got to be like my favorite album ever! My favorite songs are Delicate, the blowers daughter, Volcano, ...umm basically the entire album along with some of his unreleased songs. I think his voice is amazing! are any of you guys fans of him?
[edit: please do not quote recently posted pictures]
i love blowers daughter great song

Last edited by a moderator:
Love his music. The blowers daughter, Delciate and I remember are my favorite songs from the album. His voice is very soothing indeed :smile:.

I fell absolutely in love with Damien's music the first time I heard his voice. He just conveys this immense amount of emotion in every single track he's released, and it's all genuine. The sighs and the sound of the guitar strings really hooked me though. He's really "something," a true artist.

I first heard Damien Rice on the movies, watching "Closer". That song was so perfect and wonderful that as soon as I got home I searched the rest of his stuff and it didn´t disapointed me. All his song are wonderful.

He is one of my favorites! I love how earnest he sounds, and how it seems like he pours his heart out when he is writing and performing.

On the other hand, we have to give huge credit to the lady who provides the backing and harmony vocals to the "O" album. I think her name is Allison Hannygan (correct me if I'm wrong). Her beautifully haunting voice adds another dimension to his album.

^her name is lisa, I agree her voice is incredible, it gives me chills. Are any of of you going to any of his shows, he's on tour with fionna Apple. I really want to go!!
iv'e been listening to cannonball like crazy, I never really liked it much before but im obsessed with that line "so come on courage, teach me to be shy" ahhh he is truly amazing!

He is absolutely great! He has a great voice. His album "O" is my favourite ever. Would love to attend one of this concerts:smile:

'O' is a very beautiful album, cannon ball, volcano and amie are my perosnal favourites.

So, I like his album "O", but he needs to release something new out soon. I've listened to that album so many times I'm getting sick of it.....:neutral: (sort of)

He's touring with Fiona Apple. I believe the tour starts on 6/23 or so. They're starting at the Greek Theatre in Los Angeles, which is where I live... This means I'm incredibly depressed since no one I know likes the both of them and would pay about $100 to go with me. It would be so great to have them at my first concert... But I'm afraid that's not happening...

I passed the hyper phase when learning about this, but now reality has hit:
:cry::cry::cry::cry::cry::cry::cry::cry::cry:

LoveMyBoots said:
He's touring with Fiona Apple. I believe the tour starts on 6/23 or so. They're starting at the Greek Theatre in Los Angeles, which is where I live... This means I'm incredibly depressed since no one I know likes the both of them and would pay about $100 to go with me. It would be so great to have them at my first concert... But I'm afraid that's not happening...

I passed the hyper phase when learning about this, but now reality has hit:
:cry::cry::cry::cry::cry::cry::cry::cry::cry:

I have the same problem, I wanted to go since I live in L.A. too, but I have no one to go with or no one who knows who he is :cry: , someday i'll see him live though:(

Thats a pity!!!! Would love to attend one of this concerts

:(

I am going to his concert in a couple of weeks, I am so excited! My best friend got me a ticket for my birthday, how great of a present is that? I have never seen him in "concert" but I did see him play two songs at the Tibet House fundraiser in the winter, and he was very good.

Users who are viewing this thread

Forum Statistics

Threads
Members
Latest member
imjustken
Back
monitoring_string = "058526dd2635cb6818386bfd373b82a4"
<-- Admiral -->