vertebrae by vertebrae
Reaction score
01.jpg

02.jpg

03.jpg

04.jpg

05.jpg

scoute

Kind of reminds me of Ann Demeulemeester womenswear SS09's colour palette, no? I don't mean that in a negative way at all though, I actually quite like the all-red looks.

Thanks inaya, I love the kimono style jackets/tops featured in quite a few collections recenty

It's so beautiful, that's for sure, but I gotta say... I'm ready for Damir to do something else.. :ninja:

Damir being Damir... Nothing new, but this is what I like about him... I'm really liking the pants with the huge puffy pockets that creates a defined silhouette...

Amazing, I'm really liking him exploring more in volumes, prints, textures and colours, the red looks are delicious :wub: :crush: He delivered

Thank you for posting, Inaya darling :flower:

I LOVE! typical Damir I agree but still a beautiful collection :smile:

this is spectacular! i want it all. i actually think he toned down the excessive draping this time. it seems more simplified.. i agree about the volume he created especially on the pants and the coats, love it.
im curious to see a closer close up of the shorts-jumpsuit with the sheer draping fabric? i cant tell what it actually is..

I.LOVE.IT.

the idea, the drapings, the execution, the fabrics used, the whole aesthetic of the collection = divine.

Users who are viewing this thread

Forum Statistics

Threads
Members
Latest member
carolreefs
Back
monitoring_string = "058526dd2635cb6818386bfd373b82a4"
<-- Admiral -->