Daniela Borges

wow its great to see her booking so many great shows! thank you!

Why Not Card FW08 Milan
Daniela_Borges.jpg

models.com

ny_models-daniela-17412.jpg

Daniela/ New York Model Management PH. Courtesy of NY Models
One of the great stealth faces exploding out of NY was Daniela Borges, the beautiful Brazilian who catwalked for the FW 08 shows of Marc collection, Narciso Rodriguez, DKNY, and Vera Wang. We’re keeping our fingers crossed that Daniela will surface in Paris after skipping Milan but something about this girl feels like a major editorial moment in the brewing. Stay tuned!
models.com

well I hope the thing that was said about a major editorial is true! that would be fantastic!

Wow I really can't believe that this girl is as young as she is. Its amazing that she is doing this much so early!

I like this girl a lot, especially her nose :blush: Wish I'd known about her sooner!

Some backstage candids from DKNY FW 08 courtesy of knightley :heart:

imax

:shifty: After looking through the thread for her shows..I may have some HQs to post...when I find them...:innocent:

i really like the shape of her face, especially her nose. thanks for the elite photos :flower:

V #54 July/August 2008

Scanned by nyc_art_style

i'd been hoping to see something new from her! her distinctive nose sets her apart from the girls here. i'm just happy she's identified as an up and coming model for them. thanks for posting the scan :D:flower:

Have these been posted ? (Im quite interested in this girl now :wink: )

000000154861-daniela_borges-fullsize.jpg

000000154856-daniela_borges-fullsize.jpg

000000154857-daniela_borges-fullsize.jpg

^For some reason, this picture screams Ralph Lauren Blue Label to me

fmd

Im not sure if they have been but they are gorgeous! Thank you for posting!

i don't recall seeing the photos before...and she reminds me of an actress...but i can't think of the name :unsure: the first photo in particular is truly lovely :crush:

I really like her! I think she'll have a successful career, 'cause she's only 15.

Users who are viewing this thread

Forum Statistics

Threads
Members
Latest member
Blemish80
Back
monitoring_string = "058526dd2635cb6818386bfd373b82a4"
<-- Admiral -->