Daniela Borges

Vogue Brazil - August 2008

Models: Claudia Seiler, Daniela Borges, Luana Teifke, Luiza Windberg and Nathalie Edenburg
Ph.: Jacques Dequeker

Scanned by me

PROMOVOGUE: "Hering"
Models: Claudia Seiler, Daniela Borges, Luana Teifke, Luiza Windburg and Nathalie Edenburg
Ph.: Miro

Scanned by me

Great to see her having an editorial and a cover :woot:!! It all looks great! Thanks for scanning and posting, Leonardo :flower:

Article: "Caras Novas"
Models: Claudia Seiler, Daniela Borges, Luana Teifke, Luiza Windberg and Nathalie Edenburg
Ph.: Miro

Scanned by GUGA/MODA

Milan S/S 09: Why Not
38_Daniela_Borges.jpg

models

daniela borges
AD CAMPAIGN ( LOUIS VUITTON - BEACH WEAR - PHOTOS HARRI PECCINOTTI )

Source: nassmodels.com

photo_217_50.jpg

photo_217_51.jpg

photo_217_48.jpg

photo_217_49.jpg

I remember me

I saw her I think 1 or 2 years ago in some shows and thought WOW

But now ,its nothing happened no show this season nothing :cry:

because daniela started with 13 years old... in the begining was ok ... but now in the shows and to work ...age is a problem ...
daniela is gonna be 16 finally in july and she will be back full time...

Wow! Great to see that now that she is getting older she is going to ba back at it. The new polaroids and test shots are gorgeous, i can't wait to see what she'll do. Its so surprising, however, that she isn't even 16 yet! I assumed since I've seen work from her for a while that she was older... good to see her back!

<H3>In the darkness you're the light

Daniela @ New York Models (NY)​
We saw her newest polaroids on New York Models blog last week in a post called Welcome Back Daniela. It seems she's just back for good and already working well - here are her latest test, shot by James Mahon. Meet Daniela, upside-down and from every angle, in any mood. Cute, dark, playful, tongue-in-cheek. Every single expression you can expect from such a fantastic face! Full force back, we'd say. So New York but with this little twist which is sometimes hard to find. 5'10 with magical eye-brows, hazel eyes and we guess we're not the only ones to see extreme potential in Daniela.​
</H3>mariemaud.canablog.com :heart:

Diane Von Furstenberg - Resort 2010

style.com

Proenza Schouler and Friends Celebrate the Duo's Collaboration With A Magazine
08m.jpg

style.com

Users who are viewing this thread

Forum Statistics

Threads
Members
Latest member
lofo