Danny Beauchamp

dizzytacks

Reaction score
wow, was i ever surprised that he had no thread!!!anyway, he is massive in mens fashion,

his stats are
height-6'2" or 188
chest-35 or 89
waist-30 or 76
inseam-33 or 84
shoes-10/11.5/ or 43
suit-36L or 46
collar-15 or 38

all courtesy of select models and here are some pics!
00010m.jpg

DannyBeauchamp18photomarcusmam.jpg

DannyBeauchamp11.jpg
0-danny.jpg

all pics courtesy of modelhommes and men.style

He's cool...i always try to figure out male model counterparts in the fashion world....for example....Danny is the Daria, Mathias is the Gemma or Lily type, Noah Mills is the Isabeli type, Will Chalker is the Erin Wasson.. :lol: random thoughts... anyways..he is pretty big, so it's surprising that he has no thread so thanks for it :flower:

jssy4eva said:
He's cool...i always try to figure out male model counterparts in the fashion world....for example....Danny is the Daria, Mathias is the Gemma or Lily type, Noah Mills is the Isabeli type, Will Chalker is the Erin Wasson.. :lol: random thoughts... anyways..he is pretty big, so it's surprising that he has no thread so thanks for it :flower:

danny and daria, thats spot on, probably becuase they are so popular, and mathias and gemma is pretty accurate, he gets loads of campaigns and she gets loads of campaigns, sorry about all the pics, i just discvered that you can copy and paste photos:D

i love danny!! i have met him and he is such a cool guy. really cheeky and fun. very beautiful too.

Danny Beaucham

Danny Beaucham
Select Model Management
he is top 4 on models.com :D .i like him a lot.

Select's runway king (as seen on OTM last year) has evolved into the status of campaign icon via the new Burberry spots that highlight him, oh so glamorously for Spring 06. In a business where male models are celebrated for their genius for anonymity, Mr Beaucham is a welcome stand-out face brimming with incredible future promise.

dannyselectburberry5wb.jpg

models.com

more about him
Height 6'2/188
Chest 35/89
Waist 30/76
Inseam 33/84
hair mid brown
Eyes blue :woot:
Shoes 10/11.5/43
Suit 36L/36L/46
Collar 15/38

i like him but his face to me is weird but he obviously the best walk .... others walk like ducks....

_hannah said:
i like him but his face to me is weird but he obviously the best walk .... others walk like ducks....

He is? i ve never saw him walking. i hav to find out its true or not . :D :D

Danny & Daria? No, I dont see the connection..I see him to be more in-line w/ Gemma though--something about their eyes..

So skinny he is! :yuk:

Users who are viewing this thread

Forum Statistics

Threads
Members
Latest member
Yams Yamborghini
Back
monitoring_string = "058526dd2635cb6818386bfd373b82a4"