Daphne Groeneveld

I agree, Hailey speak a current English and is obvious that she can be secure with herself. Daphne is a great girl and I think that 15 is not so young to be sure about what you want, and Daphne have maturity suficient to know this, she got personality and she could be more secure with her self if she was american. :huh:

what?
you totally got me wrong.
I've never said it's based on nationality, these girls are just on different language levels therefore in my opinion it's not right to compare daphne with hailey only in reference on interviews.
but please .. :rolleyes:

Last edited by a moderator:
No it's not about nationality, is about language... Is about express herself in our language, and waht about picture? Who express herself better? What about the point that Daphne wins tha V.Paris cover? :D

Guys, yes it's true Daphne doesn't know that much about fashion and designers (at least not when she started and yes I know it for sure about what she said about designers, labels and fashion) and yes her English isn't quite as good as the most Dutch people but everythings can be learn and she got a whole world in front of her. Anyway this girl will be 16 very soon, so then we got rid of the she isn't 16 yet haha.

Backstage @ Fendi:

fendibbts11026.jpg
fendibbts11027.jpg

imaxtree

VOGUE PARIS DECEMBER 2010/JANUARY 2011 (PREVIEW)

La Femme Ford

Daphne Groeneveld by Mert & Marcus

vogue.fr via pedro

^ :o What a shot!
I'm really not into throwing words around, but I have to admit that the term 'future superstar' seems indeed a pretty good fit for this girl.

Well google translater does a pretty good job except for this one: Mais qui est ce top aux faux airs de Lara Stone? Can someone translate this?

She looks amazing at both shot, but what a difference between those photos!

Mais qui est ce top aux faux airs de Lara Stone? Can someone translate this?

But who is this top(model) who looks like Lara Stone? or lookalike/fake/imitate/resemble Lara Stone.

Now i know why Carine loves her ^_^:blush:

thanks google came with: But that is wrong with this top tunes Lara Stone :lol:

I did'n't get it at all.

Users who are viewing this thread

Forum Statistics

Threads
Members
Latest member
alcatrazadam
Back
monitoring_string = "058526dd2635cb6818386bfd373b82a4"
<-- Admiral -->