Daphne Groeneveld

flawless track record sofar. Im sure she's gonna hold up between the other powerhouses. M&M love her, they'll make sure she'll shine. Congrats girl!:flower:

Cannot wait to see the results. The dynamic between all the girls is random but I think it'll turn out interesting. :D

Extremely happy for Daphne! Though, like it has been mentioned by cologne_rocks, I still need to wait and see the actual outcome of this. Because as much as I love Daphne and as much I think she's a great model for her age already, I still think that, with the rest of the cast, she could seem a bit "lost".

This girl is a superstar, absolutely no question about it. Now all she has to do is to last. :D

Extremely happy for Daphne! Though, like it has been mentioned by cologne_rocks, I still need to wait and see the actual outcome of this. Because as much as I love Daphne and as much I think she's a great model for her age already, I still think that, with the rest of the cast, she could seem a bit "lost".

Yes I agree with your last sentence then it's maybe a good thing that the campaign will be single shots from each (according to eyeshiner in the s/s campaignthread). So Tisci choose his favorites (except Lara cause of her CK contract) and I think it will be a pretty awesome campaign :heart:

can't wait until january/february to see this amazing campaign ^_^, and i think it's great Tisci decided for single shots, we actually can see each model's individual features.clever.

Obviously the Next " IT " girl since Monika
She'll debut at No. 20 or No.19 rankings spot for sure :heart:

Go Daphne :woot:

Look what I did...
2zog375.jpg

It's gonna be the best Christmas present when I put my hands of Vogue Paris with Daphne on the cover! Despite all the age controversies I think we also have to appreciate Daphne's talent, that she's able to be so expressive and versatile at just only 15/16. She definietely has everything what it takes to be unforgettable :heart::wub:

Awwwww, the picture with that cuddly-bunny, :heart: :ninja:

ETA: Can sb. transalte that article?

Last edited by a moderator:
^ first part

Thats not -only- because she's born on a 25th december that Daphne G is the face of our December issue imagined by Tom Ford.
New face in the model world, spotted at jil sander gucci and calvin klein's shows, this dutch girl with incredible freshness, decided to impose her face in the fashion world, is one of the covergirls we'll have to rely on.

Users who are viewing this thread

Forum Statistics

Threads
Members
Latest member
user91036
Back
monitoring_string = "058526dd2635cb6818386bfd373b82a4"
<-- Admiral -->