Daria Werbowy

Assembler said:
Are even back stage photos retouched? I don't see a single blood vessel in her eyes... or am I the only one who has blood vessels in my eyes??

i dont see any either! maybe they all get eye drops etc before big shows so they dont get allergic reactions to make up, which makes them clearer. or maybe they wear contacts!
i'd never noticed that before:flower:

AnaisF said:
i dont see any either! maybe they all get eye drops etc before big shows so they dont get allergic reactions to make up, which makes them clearer. or maybe they wear contacts!
i'd never noticed that before:flower:

i assure you they have special reflectors for backstage pics, and wonderful lighting on the runway, which is why their skin looks flawless and their eyes vein free!

vix123 said:
^ she looks great! thanks MissDIOR!

You're welcomed :wink:

Backstg at Cavalli ss 05/06

lcbscav081g9gs.jpg
lcbscav089g2qi.jpg

lcbscav097g0lr.jpg

Source: firstviewkorea.com

MissDior- thank you soooo much for those amazing pics! Look at her smile!!!! You're so brilliant!:heart:

DARIAID.jpg
sorry for small size but i couldn't find bigger

ftv.pl

Last edited by a moderator:
Polka said:
DARIAID.jpg
sorry for small size but i couldn't find bigger

ftv.pl
wow...:woot: she's sexy...,but don't u guys think that she's looks like jessica miller...

prettyjuice said:
so are these new? somethings different

you notice something different because she had lost some weight at that time.

it seems to me that a larger pic of the I-D cover can be seen somewhere in this thread.

Daria werbowy _ bigger size cover Numero mag.

imageshack. :shock: diffilcultto me *​

Last edited by a moderator:
This thread is GREAT! thx for all the great pictures of Daria - her beauty is incredible. not to mention how awesome her personality seems to be. I adore her.

Users who are viewing this thread

Forum Statistics

Threads
Members
Latest member
hellbendcat69
Back
monitoring_string = "058526dd2635cb6818386bfd373b82a4"
<-- Admiral -->