Daria Werbowy

I don't think they will throw it away.....conde nast wouldn't allow such act. they probably pass it to other edition like vogue china, Portugal, korea, etc

the new daria's ed just takes my breath away.

I'm starting to get worried. The M&M editorial was shot all the way back in April so maybe they scrapped it :doh: (who hires M&M and Daria, pays for the whole team to travel to Venice and then throws it away btw?). It has been done before, I&V had shot Raquel and Lily for the September 2007 issue and they scrapped the shoot (Vogue Nippon picked it up eventually) and reshot it with Demarchelier and Trentini. I guess only US Vogue has the financial comfort to hire the best in the industry and then throw away thousands of dollars' worth of work.

I have the same worry as well. Finger crossed and let's see if it will surf out in the next issue.

September looks to be the month of Daria. Seriously.
The Leibovitz story looks so much better in real life. There's also another shot of her together with Adam in the contributors section of the issue. She steals the show, front and center, in that one.

^ thank you stereo flo that is a new ad! do you know what product lancome is advertising?

^ the power of photoshop! :mrgreen:

beautiful poses and settings, but too much photoshop in the editorial too. imo the best shot is the one in the contribution section.

i hope you realise, guys, that her resurrection after the boredom of a few years has happened when her agency has finally supported her change of gender personality. no more boring and anaffective poses with hands behind her head to simulate (badly) a sexy femme, but her natural tomboysm and masculinity on the scene. what i was waiting since the beginning... :smile:
(that's also the inner meaning of her interview on british vogue)

Last edited by a moderator:
A full length Diane von Furstenberg F/W 13 shot by Sebastian Faena

Vogue US (Digital Edition) via Mat Cyruss

pdfmagazines.org via jalavender

love that shot with the orange chair. amazing campaign.

She's not styled au naturale here, a very-much welcomed surprise.

Interview September 2013 by Mert & Marcus

qo95rr.jpg

nydailynews.com via kokurox

There's also a candid from BTS of Daria's DVF campaign on their twitter - https://twitter.com/DVF

Users who are viewing this thread

Forum Statistics

Threads
Members
Latest member
trashmagic
Back
monitoring_string = "058526dd2635cb6818386bfd373b82a4"
<-- Admiral -->