Daria Werbowy

I love how they don't retouch her in the Celine campaigns. I find the ads more appealing when it's realistic and honest. Retouching can be tiring and completely unrealistic...and I don't think I would be sick of her appearing in their campaigns for the next 5 years or so!

I'd like to see Daria and Emma Balfour team up for Celine, both un-retouched.

here is nice compliment for daria from one of the most iconic models of all time, lauren hutton:

As for her favorite thing about today’s modeling world? Hutton only has three words: “Well, Daria Werbowy.”

stylenews.peoplestylewatch.com

a nice article from vogue:

Lauren Hutton recently said the best thing about modeling today is Daria Werbowy. She would be hard-pressed to find a stylist, editor, or photographer in fashion who disagrees. Since bursting onto the scene in the early 2000s by way of an exclusive Prada contract, the Ukrainian-Canadian beauty has become a much-loved perennial presence in the pages of Vogue. With her unique physicality, feline stare, and powerful features, she possesses a rare ability to transition from bare-faced tomboy to glamorous aristocrat in an instant—making her the ultimate moving medium for the magazine’s sittings editors, from Grace Coddington to Tonne Goodman. Over the past decade, she’s played everything from a brazen starlet in Elizabeth Taylor–worthy jewels and an island sprite in a floral crown to a modern romantic in a wash of dusty rose blush, plum-stained lips, and a windswept undo.​

This month, on November 19, marks Werbowy’s 31st birthday—and it’s no overstatement to say that she has never looked better. So in honor of her signature wild-at-heart beauty, famously toned 5′ 11″ frame, and sun-bleached brunette waves, we’re rebranding every #WCW this month as #DWW (Daria Werbowy Wednesdays)—which kicks off today with a look at her ten best transformations in Vogue.

vogue.com

when will u give her a much deserving solo cover, anna?

Vogue Paris February 2011

L’Été 2011 - Part I
Models: Lara Stone, Daria Werbowy, Natasha Poly, Freja Beha Erichsen, Daphne Groeneveld, Saskia De Brauw, Joan Smalls & Sasha Pivovarova
Photographer: Mario Sorrenti
Réalisation: Emmanuelle Alt, Jane How & Carine Roitfeld

photocouture-show.com/

L’Été 2011 - Part II
Models: Lara Stone, Daria Werbowy, Natasha Poly, Freja Beha Erichsen, Daphne Groeneveld, Saskia De Brauw, Joan Smalls & Sasha Pivovarova

photocouture-show.com/

L’Été 2011 - Part III

photocouture-show.com/

L’Été 2011 - Part IV

photocouture-show.com/

L’Été 2011 - Part V

photocouture-show.com/

Aww, very sweet of Vogue to celebrate Daria's bday this month and how awesome is it that Lauren Hutton likes her?

that first black and white shot of daria would have made a magnificent cover.

^ Agreed.

Why are the colour pictures so saturated? Is that really how they appeared in print?

Users who are viewing this thread

Forum Statistics

Threads
Members
Latest member
velvetmuse
Back
monitoring_string = "058526dd2635cb6818386bfd373b82a4"
<-- Admiral -->