Daria Werbowy

Originally posted by PinkAnik@Mar 6th, 2004 - 4:43 pm
Well, she's been in all those shows from Spring :

I meant for the Fall 2004 collections !

Originally posted by nikos@Mar 6th, 2004 - 5:29 pm
she's on ysl exclusive
:flower: that's great for her, but it's a pity she can't be at any other shows :cry:
I haven't seen a lot of my favourite models in Paris this season - where's Anne V. been?

why is she on YSL exclusive? Aren't Julia Stegner and Marija in the YSL campaign? How can Daria have anything to do with YSL?

I would have thought exclusive for Prada, but YSL, can't wait to see. I hope she opens the show !

Originally posted by pennyfei@Mar 6th, 2004 - 8:02 pm
why is she on YSL exclusive? Aren't Julia Stegner and Marija in the YSL campaign? How can Daria have anything to do with YSL?

thats what i'm thinking??? maybe she will be tom's last ysl campaign girl??? :huh:

Originally posted by marc jacobs addict+Mar 7th, 2004 - 10:44 am--><div class='quotetop'>QUOTE(marc jacobs addict @ Mar 7th, 2004 - 10:44 am)</div><div class='quotemain'> <!--QuoteBegin-pennyfei@Mar 6th, 2004 - 8:02 pm

thats what i'm thinking??? maybe she will be tom's last ysl campaign girl??? :huh: [/b][/quote]
Let's hope. :wink: :wink:

Originally posted by santsa+Mar 7th, 2004 - 11:14 am--><div class='quotetop'>QUOTE(santsa @ Mar 7th, 2004 - 11:14 am)</div><div class='quotemain'>
Originally posted by marc jacobs addict@Mar 7th, 2004 - 10:44 am
<!--QuoteBegin-pennyfei
@Mar 6th, 2004 - 8:02 pm

thats what i'm thinking??? maybe she will be tom's last ysl campaign girl??? :huh:
Let's hope. :wink: :wink: [/b][/quote]
i'm just passing what i read on some other board. it might be nonsense...

NOOOOOOOOOOOooooooooooooOOOOOOOOooooOOOo this can't be true!!!

I'll cry. If it is true, she better be the ONLY one in the show to compensate for all the absence :(

and they better be paying her millions upon millions... bastards :cry: :cry:

Originally posted by marc jacobs addict@Mar 7th, 2004 - 10:44 am
You think she'll be Fall 2004's YSL girl ??

Originally posted by PinkAnik+Mar 7th, 2004 - 6:44 pm--><div class='quotetop'>QUOTE(PinkAnik @ Mar 7th, 2004 - 6:44 pm)</div><div class='quotemain'> <!--QuoteBegin-marc jacobs addict@Mar 7th, 2004 - 10:44 am
You think she'll be Fall 2004's YSL girl ?? [/b][/quote]
I wonder. Although, she's already headlined Prada and appears in the recent campaign as well. Tom usually uses new girls who haven't done anything big yet. Either way, after seeing that YSL collection, I can't wait to see the campaign!

She was there, she was 2nd (natalia opened) but she did close... this scares me. I hope its still just a rumour.

I called IMG Models but Daira's Booker wasn't in so I'm going to call him back tomorrow so I can hear it str8 from his mouth. :wink:

00020f.jpg

2nd at YSL

My best is a fashion stylist in New York and he saw Daria during fashion week and took pics for me.....This is the lovely Daria leaving the Oscar De La Renta show Friday Feb 9 in Bryant park on the side of Promenade.

Attachments

• Daria1.jpg
    Daria1.jpg
    97.2 KB · Views: 713

Users who are viewing this thread

Forum Statistics

Threads
Members
Latest member
neoboy
Back
monitoring_string = "058526dd2635cb6818386bfd373b82a4"