Daria Werbowy

Hi! :smile: Can someone repost or direct me to the editorials Daria did with Elise Crombez a few years ago? I'm looking for two in particular; they were both black and white. One of them looked like something out of a 1950s movie and the other was ... they were in the desert or something and there were thigh high boots and sexiness all around. :( I'm sorry I can't remember which magazines they were from or the year, but I'd really like to find these editorials again if I can. Thanks in advance!

Hi! :smile: Can someone repost or direct me to the editorials Daria did with Elise Crombez a few years ago? I'm looking for two in particular; they were both black and white. One of them looked like something out of a 1950s movie and the other was ... they were in the desert or something and there were thigh high boots and sexiness all around. :( I'm sorry I can't remember which magazines they were from or the year, but I'd really like to find these editorials again if I can. Thanks in advance!

A Long Days Journey Into Night Pop Fall/Winter 2003

And ...

Cinema Stills Vogue Italia October 2003

Found out some more details about the Vogue Paris issue
INSIDER WIRE —The Inez van Lamsweerde and Vinoodh Matadin-only issue of Vogue Paris has been confirmed as the August 2009 issue — not only are they the only photographers for the issue, but the magazine has decided to use the same concept they did for their February 2009 Lara Stone-only issue: Inez and Vinoodh worked with Daria Werbowy alone. As for the September 2009 issue, the cover is rumored to feature a "radical model makeover," with the subject's hair dyed from its usual blonde hue to black.

fashionologie.com

I'm so excited! Has any pictures of Daria with black hair appear yet?

That's great news for her. She really has become such an iconic face in the industry. Well deserved.

I'm so excited! Has any pictures of Daria with black hair appear yet?

The model who dyed her hair in black is for the september issue. And daria will be on the august issue :flower:. So i don't think daria dyed her hair.

Last edited by a moderator:
The model who dyed her hair in black is for the september issue. And daria will be on the august issue . So i don't think daria dyed her hair.

Omg, I should not read tfs when I'm drunk. Thank you for pointing that out :smile:

I.think.it.might.be.Anja...she.said.in.an.interview.that.she.wants.to.die.her.hair.black.
I.will.be.very.happy.if.she.makes.the.cover.again,but.on.the.other.side.I.will.not.be.
happy.to.see.her.chaning.her.hair.color...and.black.would.be.the.worse.choice;(

INSIDER WIRE —The Inez van Lamsweerde and Vinoodh Matadin-only issue of Vogue Paris has been confirmed as the August 2009 issue — not only are they the only photographers for the issue, but the magazine has decided to use the same concept they did for their February 2009 Lara Stone-only issue: Inez and Vinoodh worked with Daria Werbowy alone. As for the September 2009 issue, the cover is rumored to feature a "radical model makeover," with the subject's hair dyed from its usual blonde hue to black.
fashionologie.com

wow, that sounds fantastic! hope it's true...
I belive that it's not daria doing the september cover also!?

I don't think it's her either for the sep issue, but maybe it just like what last year did--she was on the cover and with an ed in the aug issue, and had an ed in the sep issue

Lancôme collection Indigo

declaring-indigo-580x344.jpg

vogue-4-580x386.jpg

juliapetit.com.br

Love the new Lancome pics... God, her cheekbones are the golden standard, aren't they? fantastic!

I guess the over-powering 80s influence will also be felt with the make-up trends this upcoming season.

Users who are viewing this thread

Forum Statistics

Threads
Members
Latest member
Florencie
Back
monitoring_string = "058526dd2635cb6818386bfd373b82a4"
<-- Admiral -->