00116.L.JPG

00115.L.JPG

00114.L.JPG

-
00044.L.JPG

00043.L.JPG

00043.L.JPG

fashionyork said:
Do you guys think that Daria still "cult" ? She does lot of fashion jobs, but she is getting huge, I'd say she is borderline mainstream right now

The Gloria Vanderbilt ad is finally out! It's so 80's! Irk....

I don't think she's a cult, mine was only a joke, but I would really appreciate it if she won't become too commercial and she won't play the supermodel role. my fave model is Amanda Moore, so guys you know what I mean... :wink: :innocent:

New Numero

**EDIT: PIC DELETED. ATTACH/RESIZE PICS THAT ARE TOO BIG**

Last edited by a moderator:
MTRLBY said:
whats on the side of her nose on the dolce pics from saga furs?

I think, it`s because she was sick last show season. I don`t know how to call that in English. She didn`t do any shows in Paris, because she went home to recover.

i'm searching the pic where Daria wears the Hedi Slimane men shoes in gold ... please can someone post it ??

eunka said:
I think, it`s because she was sick last show season. I don`t know how to call that in English. She didn`t do any shows in Paris, because she went home to recover.
Yeah, my friend had a breakout of those on her lower left cheek, but unfortunately it left behind scars. Daria's lucky hers apparently didn't.

ablutophobic said:
Yeah, my friend had a breakout of those on her lower left cheek, but unfortunately it left behind scars. Daria's lucky hers apparently didn't.

what is it for "desease" ?

here are some more pics of her for "ticket to paradise"
I don't know if it's her on the pics were she's trying to get that man of the boat though and with the puppies... I'm not sure of the last pic neither were she's dancing
founded here http://www.style.com/vogue/feature/120604/index.html

Attachments

• img03.jpg
    img03.jpg
    75.6 KB · Views: 95
  • img08.jpg
    img08.jpg
    95.5 KB · Views: 89
  • img10.jpg
    img10.jpg
    109.9 KB · Views: 61
  • img11.jpg