Daria Werbowy

Not sure if this has already been posted, but HuffPo uploaded some small previews of the Dossier editorial. :flower:

Ever wonder where supermodels live? In really cool lofts, so spacious you can ride a bike in them, with exposed brick walls and rustic kitchens, apparently. In Dossier Journal's 5th issue, photographer Cass Bird shot Canadian beauty Daria Werbowy at home in New York City for this gorgeous spread. Unfortunately we can't show you the nudity, so you 'll just have to pre-order a copy of Dossier here! Or wait for it to hit newsstands on April 7th.

156fr89.jpg
1zoybzo.jpg

10mo2mq.jpg
xmtqpf.jpg

They don't show nudity on HuffPo, hence the paw prints lol...
Anyway Daria is stunning here, more great shots from Cass Bird. Hopefully HQ scans of this ed turn up soon! :heart:

source: Huffington Post
http://www.huffingtonpost.com/2010/04/01/daria-werbowy-topless-at_n_521700.html

^ spectacular! :clap: :clap:!

those paw prints are hilarious! that's exactly the kind of nudity i like, but the first pic... i wonder what animalists will think about it!

^Seriously that dead coyote looks like something Sarah Palin would wear.:ninja:

Last edited by a moderator:
Not sure if this has already been posted, but HuffPo uploaded some small previews of the Dossier editorial. :flower:

They don't show nudity on HuffPo, hence the paw prints lol...
Anyway Daria is stunning here, more great shots from Cass Bird. Hopefully HQ scans of this ed turn up soon! :heart:

source: Huffington Post
http://www.huffingtonpost.com/2010/04/01/daria-werbowy-topless-at_n_521700.html

I thought the paw prints were part of the editorial :lol:. I love the picture with the green dress.

Crea, thank you!It's great!!!This is dream photos for me.
Can't wait to see in HQ!

Last edited by a moderator:
Thank you so much Crea!
I will scan the Dossier when I get mine, but it will come out quite late in Australia so hopefully someone will beat me too it!

Daria Werbowy was shot by Mario Testino for April’s V magazine in an amazing 8-page spread where she played the part of Mexican actress Maria Felix

styleite

^ This editorial was already posted in her previous thread.

Users who are viewing this thread

Forum Statistics

Threads
Members
Latest member
andy190
Back
monitoring_string = "058526dd2635cb6818386bfd373b82a4"
<-- Admiral -->