Daria Werbowy

omg two MORE editorials...this is the highlight of my day!
there is no such thing as daria overload :smile:

Vogue Paris May 2010

"Fard Fatal"
Daria Werbowy by Frederique Verley, Ph Ben Hassett
Realised by Julia Von Boehm.
Make up by Aarom de Mey.

Scanned by me.

The Vogue Paris edit. is truly stunning:woot: I love her face in the 3rd pic and the make-up is great.
I also love the Testino editorial for Vogue US.:heart: Love the hair, and of course Daria looking very stylish.
Thanks for all the pics everyone. :flower:

She's too dark in the second and third shots, but I like the 4th one. I hope her second editorial is better, though.

She portrays jane birkin and the artist serge gainsbourg, to sum up the editorial.

Another Jane Birkin editorial?! OK, thank god for these bangs - all of my editorial wishes are coming true :smile:

Here is the Harper's Bazaar Espana cover in higher quality
source: bremoda

Attachments

• 14126420003601396406912.jpg
    14126420003601396406912.jpg
    110.7 KB · Views: 44
Love the new VP beauty shots,:heart: her face looks amazing in any makeup love the purple eyes, cant wait to see the other edit:D

Another Jane Birkin editorial?! OK, thank god for these bangs - all of my editorial wishes are coming true :smile:

source: bremoda

I agree. :flower: But truth be told i see nothing of Jane Birkin in the other ed and i also doubt that was the intention. The only thing that resembles JAne Birkin are the bangs.

I agree. :flower: But truth be told i see nothing of Jane Birkin in the other ed and i also doubt that was the intention. The only thing that resembles JAne Birkin are the bangs.

I meant that the jane birkin inspiration is for the editorial by Mario testino. Sorry for the confusion.

Last edited by a moderator:
vogue zzz... what about the dossier editorial? i want scans of it!

i am just curious to see how daria and francesco vezzoli match.

Vogue Paris May 2010
"La décaDanse"
Daria Werbowy and Francesco Vezzoli, Ph Mario Testino
Realised by Carine Roitfeld

Scanned by me.

^ :clap: :clap: finally something exciting. at first sight i would say that i find it much more erotic than 'in love' with segura. she is more convincing here.

Users who are viewing this thread

Forum Statistics

Threads
Members
Latest member
paulpaul
Back
monitoring_string = "058526dd2635cb6818386bfd373b82a4"
<-- Admiral -->