Daria Werbowy

That’s some old old stuff, someguy! never seen that before, thank you!. I knew she had been modeling since she was a teenager but for some reason, never thought all the way back to 1997!

What’s amazing is that her face was a little too adult-looking at 14 but it just got to that sweet spot early on where it doesn’t change at all (unlike those of us in our teenage years with dramatic transformations every other month haha!). She looked the exact same well into her early 30s. One of those rare, surreal-looking, all natural beauties.

That’s some old old stuff, someguy! never seen that before, thank you!. I knew she had been modeling since she was a teenager but for some reason, never thought all the way back to 1997!

What’s amazing is that her face was a little too adult-looking at 14 but it just got to that sweet spot early on where it doesn’t change at all (unlike those of us in our teenage years with dramatic transformations every other month haha!). She looked the exact same well into her early 30s. One of those rare, surreal-looking, all natural beauties.
I just found it today. Sometimes the internet Gifs hard…

Alexander McQueen Fall Winter 2003 Paris
Scanners Collection
(Most of the 2003 shots I find are not this good)
Source: Tumblr.com

IMG_6349.jpeg IMG_6350.jpeg

Louis Vuitton Fall Winter 2003 Paris
Design by: Marc Jacobs

Source: Tumblr.com

IMG_6387.jpeg

IMG Polaroids 2001

( I can not find a duplicate of this file anywhere. If I missed it my bad.
If this is the only available photo which after three days of looking seems
likely , someone will hopefully do the work at some point to make a better version.)

IMG_6410.png

Vogue USA November 2003
Model: Daria Werbowy
Photographer: Steven Meisel

CyberGypsy

IMG_6411.jpeg

Users who are viewing this thread

Forum Statistics

Threads
Members
Latest member
AshbyMyles