David And Victoria Beckham Accused Of Hiding Breakdown

Roxxy_007

Reaction score
David And Victoria Beckham Accused Of Hiding Breakdown

785_1.jpg

The Famous Couple Hides From The Public Eye.

David Beckham and his wife Victoria are accused of hiding a major breakdown of their marriage, in order to keep their lucrative advertising deals from falling.
The couple is suing the "News Of The World" over an article the newspaper published last year in which their former nanny, Abbie Gibson, claimed that David and Victoria broke up.
During the pretrial hearing at London's law courts, defense lawyer Richard Spearman told presiding judge Mr. Justice Gray: "Because their substantial fortunes depend upon their public perception, the claimants have been cynically and hypocritically trying - for financial reasons - to convince the public that they continue to enjoy a happy marriage."

"The true position is that their marriage has been rocked and seriously damaged by the first claimant's (David's) infidelity and betrayal of the second claimant (Victoria), leading to inevitable tensions and rows between them," Spearman added.

Same year another newspaper published an article in which David's former personal assistant Rebecca Loos revealed she was having an affair with the Real Madrid star, but the Beckhams also denied the rumors.

The media claims that David and Victoria are only together to protect the 'Brand Beckham', while the couple insists that they have a very strong relationship, despite reports of David's affairs.
spotlightingnews.com

mmm it doesnt suprise me, i just watched a video of her there, was curious of her new hair do(which is crap!) but she is such a poser!!!
u know i have a interview with jurgen teller from a few years ago, he had a pic of the beckhams and he was saying at the shoot they were at the ivy or somewhere like that and were annoyed that the staff only realised who they were halfway through the meal, yet they also were moaning that the paps were following them lol

i mean i dont actaully care if they are separated or not but two of them are mad for the attention, in fact i hate to see the day when all of it stops for them, thats when it will all go wrong for them.

It's interesting to say the least. It does help explain a lot of things if it's true.

I`m pretty sure that this marriage is actually OVER since 5 years :innocent:

They just don`t break up because they need each other - David needs Vicky to dress him & because of the kids and she would be NOTHING without him. A break-up is IMPOSSIBLE for them.

Heroin_Chic said:
I`m pretty sure that this marriage is actually OVER since 5 years :innocent:

They just don`t break up because they need each other - David needs Vicky to dress him & because of the kids and she would be NOTHING without him. A break-up is IMPOSSIBLE for them.

Yeah...I never saw them being happy together in the last years.
Regards the clothes,I have to not agree,cause he's the real fashion icon and he dresses her too.Imagine how Vicky could look today(in the glamorous point of view)without David.Perhaps he looks too good for her.I'm sorry for their kids,but I was sure it will happen one day.

Last edited by a moderator:
I'll probably get flamed for this, but...

Who says every couple that isn't fairytale-happy and madly in love has to get a divorce? There are plenty of couples that stay together for the kids, for financial reasons, because it's the easy comfortable thig to do, etc. And who are we to say that they are wrong to make that choice?

One thing for sure I can have a massive argument with my husband of x ! years and no one would ever know half an hour later at a party or when we then go out with friends for dinner!!!
Even I amaze myself what an actress I can be!! ha ha - oscar award for me!!

ROXXY OO7 where have the posts gone on the other thread where I asked the date of this article - I am sure it is from October 05 as the case was eventually settled out of court.

oh come on as if anyone would want it in the public eye ... surely this is just a normal reaction to these type of things

I would be very disappointed of David and Victoria get a divorce. But if it is true, then it will explain the numerous amount of recent candids that have no pictures of David and Victoria together.

^^^they are in different places, right? She's in and out of the US looking at houses, and he's playing soccer at the time now right?

Surely they would be dropping $20 million on a house if they were splitting up.

I dislike the pair of them....however if they are happy together or not it is their business and theirs alone.

The would do better to stay together finanically... a bad reason to stay together for most people, but its pretty obvious what drives Mr. and Mrs. Beckham in life. :innocent:

Once they move to Los Angeles, I give them a year. I hope for them to stay together, but I won't be the least bit shocked when news breaks that they are splitting up.

OH PLEASE! Publicity. Publicity. That's what is getting the attention. I'm pretty sure if they were'nt happy or Vic could not handle his affairs they would have ditched each other asse's long time ago. I don't think they give two sh*t's what the media thinks. There both settled and rich.

It's sad that the media seems to be jealous of a relationship that is actually sticking. Because they don't make stories from happy endings do they.

Users who are viewing this thread

Forum Statistics

Threads
Members
Latest member
Rare
Back
monitoring_string = "058526dd2635cb6818386bfd373b82a4"
<-- Admiral -->