Victoria Beckham pregnant with fourth child?

Well isn't she tired...of the pain of popping them out?

If it's a girl then the baby's going to have 3 older brothers...oh boy.

eternitygoddess said:
Well isn't she tired...of the pain of popping them out?

If it's a girl then the baby's going to have 3 older brothers...oh boy.
:lol: :lol: :lol:
I know i would be!:lol:
But i think (if its a girl)having 3 older brothers is really cool!
Or its because i have two sisters and think it would be cooler to have brothers!:P

Last edited by a moderator:
I think the Beckhams or Victoria gets a lot of help plus I think she gets c section whenever she gives birth?!?!

Why do people trivialize having children by saying "how many more will this woman pop/sh*t out?" Geez what an anti-family crowd we have here. What's it to you anyway?

couturecrazee said:
I think the Beckhams or Victoria gets a lot of help plus I think she gets c section whenever she gives birth?!?!
Yes but before the "to posh to push" gets mentioned all of her three children were in a breach!It was confirmed by her doctors and she said several times that she would like to have them the natural way!
Oh and i think c-section hurts too suppposedly a lot!:blush:

Retro said:
Why do people trivialize having children by saying "how many more will this woman pop/sh*t out?" Geez what an anti-family crowd we have here. What's it to you anyway?
Yes i noticed that too not just in this thread.TFS seems to be not very family friendly or family oriented:lol: :lol:
And i simply hate when people use expressions like"pop out".etc specially women!:ninja:

Retro said:

Agree 100%

Emil said:
Yes i noticed that too not just in this thread.TFS seems to be not very family friendly or family oriented:lol: :lol:
And i simply hate when people use expressions like"pop out".etc specially women!:ninja:

Perhaps it's becuase the world is insanely overpopulated and its completely irresponsible to have lots of children?

misssakura said:
Perhaps it's becuase the world is insanely overpopulated and its completely irresponsible to have lots of children?

What a preposterous assumption!

Last edited by a moderator:
misssakura said:

How is it irresponsible to have lots of children if you can afford to raise them and give them lots of love?

No, not irresponsible for the children, for the world in general, there is a huge population crisis. Besides, there are lots of orphaned children who never get any love at all, maybe they should be given homes first. I think the last figure I saw was that 50% of children in orphanages never even get seen by prospective parents. I found that a little bit sad.

I'm sure Victoria Beckham is a wonderful mother...and all the people who decide to have lots of children. I just don't really agree with it, I can't help it, no matter how much I try to rationalise it in my head it just doesn't sit well with me.

And I don't see how i'm assuming that much, perhaps people don't feel that way and their comments are purely malicious but I know a few people who feel the same way as I do, so that's where my POV comes from (notice I said maybe, which means its my opinion) : )

Anyway what I guess i'm trying to say is (my connection froze and now I can't edit :cry: ), if she wants a girl so badly, perhaps she should look at adopting a child who needs love. When will it end? How many children will it take for her to get her prize, and others who strive to get a certain sex child to make 'the perfect family'. Not only that but I do certainly think for her, in her case, it is irresponsible to have more children considering that her marriage doesn't seem to be doing too well. And for those teenagers who look up to Victoria, what message is she sending them? Have as many children as possible? I don't know, I just don't like it.

I don't mean to offend anybody here who has a large family or who is planning to have a large family. :flower:

I hope it's true!

What is bad about having four children? It must be wonderful, if you can afford it, of course :smile:

I am the oldest of five children!

i didn't think she could have any more children because of having so many caesareans?

I don't really agree with having children just because you want a specific sex.

cheiby11 said:
I hope it's true!

What is bad about having four children? It must be wonderful, if you can afford it, of course :smile:
Nothing to do with expense, its how many people this planet can withstand, it's already struggling very badly with 6 billion people, which in a way is a good thing is there is a natural disaster since there is more likelihood of survivors (hopefully yellowstone won't erupt, but you never know), but at the moment I just find it a little depressing, and you know if people in China have to limit their families to 1 person per household then why do people like Victoria Beckham get to have 4-5-6 kids (or that family that had SIXTEEN, I nearly fainted when I read that).

We just need to make sure that overcrowding, poverty and destruction of the earth don't spiral any further out of control.

Man I sound like a hippy :cry:

I didn't think about it from global view... here where I live nobody wants to have children... it is about 0,7 child on pair or like that... we are practically die out.

But I agree that it's not right to have another child just cause thay want girl...

LoL oh my gosh the Beckham's could have their own soccer team if they keep it up

Users who are viewing this thread

Forum Statistics

Threads
Members
Latest member
tzn
Back
monitoring_string = "058526dd2635cb6818386bfd373b82a4"
<-- Admiral -->