'I have never read a book': Victoria Beckham

gingerale said:
She must reckon that people will think it's cool that she has never read a book and she still managed to get to where she is today. All I can say is that it confirms that she is a ditzy air-head who only knows how to pout and pose. :yuk:

She knows how to pout and pose??? :shock:

What kind of a world do we live in if someone is proud of something like that?

amazing how they were both able to WRITE their own books isnt it :wink:

Well everything had been said here :P. I dunno what else to comment . However there r some question in my mind

" I wonder how her sons would regard her as. Does she read to them ? help them do their homework ?"

I am a mother of three children and 3 nannies to watch over them but I take great pride in helping my kids with their education , read them stories everyday, the bonding between a mother and all her children are something which $$$ cannot buy. I don't want them to look at me as a living piggy bank.

Awfull. I can't imagine my kids behaving like the Osbourne kids !!

Wow....

If this is true, I really feel sorry for Victoria. There is so much beautiful literature out there, from classics to contemporary, that she is truly missing out.

In addition I am disturbed at the thought of young women who admire her somehow embracing her lack of enthusiasm for learning.

As much as I love fashion I do think its important to have more intellectual intersts and pursuits outside of the industry in order to be a well rounded individual.

*Sigh* So beautiful, yet evidently, so stupid....

Ciao
Jason

PS- What's the deal w/ Becks? I can overlook his 8 year old boy voice, but the man truly does sound a bit "lost" in interviews.

Why does she makes it sound that she is proud of it? :blush:

I bet she didn't even read her own book. :lol::lol::lol:

I'm sure they hired a ghost writer to write her book.

Even though i knew this were true, i hope aliens aren't watching and reading this cause i am so embarassed to say that Victoria Beckham is part of this race.

I didn't reallyneed a newspaper to tell me that she wasn't smart. :lol:

kit said:
Dare I say that it figures . :lol:

And what about dear DAVID ? :shock:

Let's club together and buy them ' Rebecca Loos got married to a little pig ' .

( After checking that ALL parts were in working order !!! ) . :blush: :sick:

LOL... :lol:
Hahaha... I don't really understand what was that supposed to mean but I love it.. :D

Being a non reader and survived so far without a single embarrassment of herself, I guess it must be some kind of special achievement :woot:
I wouldn't survive myself without reading :rolleyes:

Users who are viewing this thread

Forum Statistics

Threads
Members
Latest member
miumeow
Back
monitoring_string = "058526dd2635cb6818386bfd373b82a4"
<-- Admiral -->